All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do things happen to us?

Why do we so often we struggle with, why things that happen to us? And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are call…

Started by a servant (Chris)

2 May 14, 2013
Reply by a servant (Chris)

Can we and how do we rejoice through trials?

Have you gone through trials and tribulations as consequence of living in a fallen world or as a consequence of your sin and have you been…

Started by David Velasquez

14 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Seek

Too much time/too little strength & worship alone

Hello everyone, I'm coming to you with a few burdens that I've been trying to prayerfully endure and was wondering what all your thoughts a…

Started by Rachel

9 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mischelle

Because of the angels

It is for this reason that a woman ought to have authority over her own head, because of the angels. 1 Corinthians 11:10 What is your take…

Started by Tammy

26 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Appearance

Ok, haven't really logged in a while, So to start 2 months ago  I took a trip to New york and stayed for a good two weeks in Yonkers then i…

Started by Steve Hernandez

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

Help for Depression

I have endured some severe bouts of depression that stem from quite a few underlying causes, one of which is physical.  I was on an anti-de…

Started by Seek

19 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Seek

How do you get rid of Jealousy?

Introduction: After Flunking Kindergarten, The following year I went into a class called Readiness. The point of the class were to help str…

Started by deleted

8 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by deleted

If God is close to the brokenhearted why are we Christians not?

And who said Christians can't be brokenhearted? Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spir…

Started by Seek

22 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Becoming Discouraged.

Hello all, I just would like to share and get some insight about all the religious cofuffle in the world. I am becoming increasingly disc…

Started by Cassandra - Lee

5 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Cassandra - Lee

ASPECTS OF BACKSLIDING

When would you say one has backslide how would one tell, should one jump so farst to that conculsion, is it somut that grows over time or c…

Started by

32 Jan 30, 2013

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service