All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to seek the Lord

"The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing." Psalm 34:10 "But seek ye first th…

Started by Jenny

8 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Where to start?

This is my first post, so bear with me.  I have been in the dark, so to speak, for over 20 years, and it took my girlfriend/future mother o…

Started by hippyman

20 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Carla

Total Victory?

At times in our life, one of the many reasons why we are not experiencing total victory is because of disobedience to God, At times God wil…

Started by Grace Mercy

4 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Fellowship thru Internet?

Me and my daughter goes to this Church for a year now. The first 8 months, we served at the Chimdrens Ministry. But because i have been get…

Started by E

17 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Seek

Doing

How many will say that they are satisfied, content ?How many will say they are still searching ? How many have already given up because the…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

1 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Annie

Who's your favorite musician or group?

I USED to be partial to Chris Tomlin. Used to. LOL. I still love his music. But when I recently discovered Pentatonix, they made my number…

Started by Seek

23 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Seek

would a true Christian slip and begin to trust in works?

Hi,  A Christian sees that no good thing dwells in them and that their good works are like filthy rags to God. They see that they must trus…

Started by Jenny

9 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Annie

Christmas and the Christian

I read this today & thought it was interesting. Christmas and the Christian Dec9 Grant Swart As the years have passed, the “festiv…

Started by Tammy

2 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Pot

What is your opinion on legalizing marijuana? Is it a sin or not? Is it good for some with ailments? Is it dangerous?

Started by Tammy

42 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Tammy

What are the real deeper earmarks of a true Christian?

I know we've spoken on the fruits of the Spirit and various things that define a Christian, but how about a bit deeper...what are the real…

Started by Seek

27 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by thewatchman

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service