All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weekly Bible Study – May 11, 2020

This week’s Bible Study: The Angelic Conflict. Part 9. The final part of the appeal trial is the verdict and the sentencing being execute…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 11, 2020

Internet Church Service – May 10, 2020

Today’s Sermon Message: Our Lord is the one who gave His life, He chose to be broken for our sins. Part 2. Lord’s Supper. HD Video &am…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 9, 2020

Weekly Bible Study – May 4, 2020

This week’s Bible Study: The Angelic Conflict. Part 8. The Courtroom Trial of the Angelic Conflict. Job 1-2; 2Pe 2:4-5; 1Pe 3:18-22; Zec…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 4, 2020

What happens to people when the physical body dies?

What information does the Bible offer us about the state of the soul and/or spirit when people die? What can we biblically conclude about t…

Started by Amanda

4 May 3, 2020
Reply by June Raven

Receiving the Lord's Supper

Seeing that most of the churches are closed because of the Covid-19, some might like to take Communion at home. This is how I take Communio…

Started by JB

0 Apr 11, 2020

righteous and determination

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A1-14&version=NIVUK Luke 18:1-14 New International Version - UK (NIVUK) The parab…

Started by June Raven

0 Mar 25, 2020

Summary what “WE” will do in Life

Summary what “WE” will do in Life First We were born from being a baby until we age, We obey or follow our Superiors, Elders or Parents and…

Started by June Raven

10 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by June Raven

What are peoples views on the Rapture

I believe it must be a pre tribulation rapture. Because mid-trib or pre-wrath deny's that the entire tribulation is Gods wrath. read Rev 6:…

Started by George Hanson

22 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by thewatchman

Doctrine vs Preference

We often see people existing in one extreme or another. There are some who would ignore doctrine for the sake of unity, but can there reall…

Started by Leonard T

165 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by Tammy

Why was Jesus manifested

Why was Jesus manifested? I suppose that we can give a lot of reasons why Jesus manifested. There are 3 reasons that stands out for me in S…

Started by Johnathan

3 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Johnathan

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service