All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boanerges-Sons of Thunder

Boanerges- Sons of Thunder John and James surnamed by Jesus the sons of thunder. Mark 3:17 Is this because of their preaching? Or because t…

Started by Michelle

4 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Michelle

Paul in Romans 7

In Romans 7, is Paul talking hypothetically about himself before his conversion, or is he talking about himself at the time he was writing?…

Started by Jenny

18 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Jenny

verse about Jesus' blood retrospectively applied to OT believers

I remember hearing a sermon about how OT believers were also saved by grace and the blood of Jesus because it was retrospectively applied t…

Started by Jenny

7 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

In Simpler Terms...

How do we balance scripture?  This confuses people often.  For example: Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one wh…

Started by Seek

7 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Seek

Think on these things

I received a devotion this morning from Guideposts:  How Abundant Is Your Life?  The author Norman Vincent Peale states "Prosperity and abu…

Started by Seek

10 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by ScribeD

S.O.A.P. #7

Greetings all, I will continue to try something on TheNET. I would like to see if we can engage in a Bible study using the forums. I hope t…

Started by Leonard T

13 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Seek

Many are called, few are chosen?

This is sometimes used in contemporary English to mean that although there are a large number of people who want to have the qualifications…

Started by Tammy

9 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Tammy

S.O.A.P. #8

Greetings all, I will continue to try something on TheNET. I would like to see if we can engage in a Bible study using the forums. I hope t…

Started by Leonard T

6 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Seek

S.O.A.P. 6

Greetings all, I will continue to try something on TheNET. I would like to see if we can engage in a Bible study using the forums. I hope…

Started by Leonard T

84 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Seek

If a brother sins against you....

Doing some studying last night, I came across a devotion that speaks of Matthew 18:15-17  “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out…

Started by Seek

5 May 23, 2014
Reply by Seek

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service