The printer is an important part of the office or home with which we can get the printed version of our documents. Brother printers are known to all of us and those are also good in quality. A printer is a technical device, sometimes it has to face some technical issues. Brother printers are not exceptional in that case. To solve the technical issues of your Brother printer you can take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support. You can also solve some minor issues of your Brother printer by applying the troubleshooting method. So, here in this blog, we will discuss how to troubleshoot a Brother Printer with some easy steps.
Troubleshoot your Brother Printer
- In the first step, you have to check first if there are any jams or blockage in your Brother printer. If you find any of the blockage or jams, it is recommended to remove that immediately.
- Now you have to delete the operation which is already finished which you can do by going to the printer’s control box. After going the printer’s control box, you have to click double on the printer that you want and then you can select any of the printing operations which are already done and now you can delete it.
- If still there is the problem, now you have to turn off your printer completely by unplugging it also. After waiting for 30 seconds, plug it and switch it on again.
- In the next step, restart the computer. You have to close all the programs and then shut it down. Also, you have to shut down the printer for some time. Then you can turn on both the printer and the computer along.
- If the above steps are not able to resolve the issue, then in your computer, go to the printer panel and then delete it. You have to add the printer again after some time by clicking at the “Add printer wizard”.
- The last way troubleshooting the Brother printer is not that tough. You just have to download the latest drivers from the Brother website. You can do it by clicking right on the printer and then you have to click at “properties” where you find another button that says “new driver” or “update driver”. From here you can download it and install it.
Call +1-888-621-0339 to talk with Brother Printer Customer Support
For any of your Brother Printer issue, you can also take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support by calling at +1-888-621-0339. It is actually a third party service provider which team is always ready to satisfy the customers. So get any solution for your Brother printer issues and enjoy printing with Brother Printer Customer Support.