All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I've been seeking the lord for my Salvation.

I've been struggling with lots of seeking glory from men instead of the glory that comes from God alone and fear of men, unbelief, Pride/ Ego, Lust, Anger, Rebellion because of which, I not able to yeild to God and His righteousness and yeild myself to Christ (John 5:44)

PLEASE pray to Lord Jesus for my Salvation! To save my SOUL. Please ask HIM to remove everything hindering my Salvation and that I may be truly born again by His Grace.

Please pray to HIM that I may truly surrender All of myself to HIM ONLY completely and forever and To let me trust in HIM alone To Save me, for the Lord JESUS to do HIS will completely upon me ,and to give me Eternal life and baptize me with the HOLY SPIRIT . Please pray to HIM to completely cleanse me of all my pride and self righteousness and all my sins and hidden Sins and to give me true repentance and humble me. To help my unbelief and give me true saving faith on Christ alone (Hebrews 12:2) and true repentance from Godly sorrow which leads to salvation and to remove all the worldly sorrow (despair, self pity, unbelief, etc) and cause me to be truly born again in CHRIST. To clear all my doubts & confusions & question and fill me with His truth Only and completely & that I may live by the Truth.

Please pray for the softening of my heart and removal of all indifference, to not let any indifference take over me and that I may always submit to the Holy Spirit and never resist or ignore HIM and harden my heart, and that my heart would yeild and submit to Christ and His Righteousness and that I may be Truly Born Again of the Holy Spirit of God.

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Albin, Have you ever read Ro. 10:1-13?

Romans 10:1-13 (KJV)
1  Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2  For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3  For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4  For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
5  For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6  But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7  Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8  But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Also, John 6:37 (KJV)
37  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 

Read it and believe it and you will be saved.

Hi Albin,

This is the gospel (also known as 'good news')

We have all sinned and deserve God's judgement.  God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgement for those who believe in Him.  Jesus, the Creator and Eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that HE died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the scriptures.  If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as you Savior, declaring "Jesus is Lord." you will be saved from judgement and spend eternity with God in heaven.

Do you believe that Jesus died for you?  Would you like to follow Jesus?

This is something you must do for yourself.  

Romans 10:9,10 "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e]

Mark 1:15 says "“The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

If you believe you can pray a prayer.  Please know that words in a prayer cannot saved you, Jesus saves you through faith, but it may just help you by speaking it out loud.  

Heavenly Father;

I've kept you out of my life for far too long.  I confess my sin in full, and I admit that I need You to direct and guide my life.  I repent (turn away from) all my sin and turn to You instead. I agree with You that my sin has separated me from You, and I just can't live that way any longer.  Thank you that you came to earth, suffered and died for me, that you took on the punishment for my sin so that I can be reconciled to You.  Lord Jesus, I believe that You rose again to life on the third day and have defeated sin and death.  Thank you for this gift of eternal life.  I believe Lord.  Help me in my unbelief.  Teach me your ways, give me a hunger and desire to know You and follow You.  Please fill my emptiness with Your Holy Spirit and teach me to be obedient.  Help me to live for you and to understand Your Mercy, Grace and give me Your Peace.  Thank you for Your forgiveness.  I love You Lord.  I pray in Jesus Mighty Name.. The NAME above ALL Names.  Amen.

Psalm 51 is a prayer of repentance as well (from King David).  You should look it up.

Blessings, Carla

Thanks for the response.

I do know the way to Salvation and that it's through Faith alone in CHRIST alone.

But I'm not able to submit myself to Him, Believe in HIM/ cast myself wholly upon HIM.

I've tried to Believe, but I couldn't. My heart doesn't humbly submit to God and there's too much of Pride and unbelief in me.

Actually, I'm an ex-catholic and it's been more than an year since God started working in my life and opened my eyes to the Truth.

And after some time I started knowing the Truth, I prayed to God to save me and that I submit myself to Him and thought that I was Saved. But after dwelling in this deception for a few months, God showed me that I wasn't saved and needed to be truly born again.
There was no regeneration of the Holy Spirit and so my decision to follow God was just a decision of 'the flesh'.

God then started showing me the depravity of my heart.

And so I've been seeking the Lord for my Salvation for about 6 months.

Albin,  

what do you know about spiritual warfare?  

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service