All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

First i believe and its a personal beliefs that God was and can unconsciously control us in our thoughts and actions and those coming in our mind, my basis is only from experience and it might not be true because i might be delusional or just imagining things on my own. But because i have convince and believe that day , i Feel that it is God

2nd about our world there just two side either Good or Bad. Bad things prosper or win because evil is strong. GOOD things are kind and gentle and forgiving then because of that they die. I dont know how Good or Bad works in this world or the law of our God regarding to this. But my only bet to Him is i dont want bad things so im on the side of Good which is weak. Now im living peacefully even i dont have a job and dependent on others . I dont give myslef whole heartedly to others even with my family because i only trust God and worshipping the just God that i know since that day

Hi Sir Jb this is all about what i can share with you i did this also because of you and for others to read . Thats all thanks

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Rusty, sorry I haven’t written sooner, I can make all kinds of excuses, but I won’t attempt to now.

Just wanted to connect with you again about a couple of things. I think you said you didn’t have a bible, It would be very helpful if you did, but like I said once before, God can speak to your spirit, though the bible says that FAITH comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, along with that it says that THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. And without faith, it is impossible to please Him. We all want to be pleasing to God, we try to do all the things we think are pleasing to Him, some walk in fear that God is mad at them for not doing all these things, or He is not pleased with me because, I don’t do this or that right. Some will pick up on the Levitical law, and not on the Abrahamic Covenant that God made to him, "Abraham" 430 years before the law was ever given, and begin to make sacrifices in hopes it will show God how much we Love Him. Out of self-condemnation, we go to church, we pay our tithes, reading the bible, staying up late at night praying, doing penance, and etc. Now if we do all of these things in an effort to be pleasing in His sight, or trying to appease a Holy God, by our performance, and not out of conviction based on the Word of God, then the bible says that we are going about to establish our own righteousness, and not submitting ourselves to the righteousness of God, for Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to all them that believeth.  Romans 10:1-11 (KJV)
1  Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2  For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3  For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
5  For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6  But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7  Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8  But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Though most Christians quote this portion of scripture from memory, but I pasted it here to show that this is what it says and not my conjecture. I’ve heard some say that they believe every word of the bible, but for some reason they want to circumvent this portion, and they must do something along with Christ to be saved. All these things I mentioned earlier, are like the “Ten Commandments”, When a person is truly born again, and have the life and nature of God dwelling in them, They become a new creature, and all these things will become his/her nature to do them because he/she loves God, not to get God to love them. God loved us before we were even born or knew Him. So we don’t have to measure up to certain standards before God will love us. So our righteousness is not based on our performance, but on His Righteousness, and Love for us. Doesn’t give us a right to just live like the devil, or the way we want to, or as the world, because our nature has changed, and now we live for Him.

So remember, Rusty the voices you are hearing can be from various sources, but if that voice “spirit” is telling you that it is just you, or your own imagination and not God, you know it is not of God, James 1. Says that every good gift and perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights. And   

Philippians 2:12-13 (KJV)
12  Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

If you have any questions concerning any part of what I have written, please let me know. Okay?

Rusty, I am praying that some way you can get a bible to study, and allow the Holy Spirit minister the Word to you. For He will guide you into all truth.

Sincerely JB

HiSir JB and to anyone who would read these I have now King  James Version and Gideons International Bible and  I read it simultaneously while looking in other resources like the internet . The one you have said that we are first love by God before we even know Him and love Him , was I agree, because when I don’t have faith in Him He saved me in my suffering. In that Day when  in my head that all is  against me  and im alone  in the world I felt Him. The Spirit you have say was, when that day 1 year had past before going to sleep , I talk uncontrollably saying “ My kaluluwang  sumanib kay Jun” Theres a SPIRIT or SOUL comes within Jun, my nickname is Jun, I speak it out spoken with my mouth without control and it was in the first sentence, then after that I always speaking without my control and not related to my thoughts in 3 days before I was brought to Mental Hospital. These my thoughts I have saying that I should convey to you or tell you how these works, so If someone experiencing the same in your place they may be enlighten. And  I ask it if I would tell you and I have a permission to disclose all to you

MENTAL FEELING

1st HAPPENING: It was a clear voice in my head like they was talking in my head and they are many but only one talking to me and asking me what 3 wishes that I would want If we can have all things and it was by means of Brain waves or unconscious mind ( of course you cannot see Him and you might have a doubt but in that Time I believe it completely)

2nd Happening  : Small voice like a whisper and its not clear  it is like a thought in the head, saying if I would given you another strength or what I don’t remember clearly, then I bike fast and my strength boosted up.

3rd Happenning: When I talk uncontrollably that there’s a Spirit or Soul comes within me  Then In that 3 days  I talk and talk without control and its not related to my thoughts in head. The things is its not Holy and its jUst a spirit or soul and I don’t know what it is.

4th Happening: The feeling that someone is controlling your head and your body, and He can erase or put some thoughts in your head or draw an image in your head.

5th Happening: August 24, 2019 these is what He left in me in the present Time 

1. He return your thoughts on you or anything you might say He just add something on it
  2. He read your thoughts and make it clear to you to listen on your own thoughts
  3. Sometimes it not related to your thoughts and because of that it makes a personality out of Him
  4. He add I and you and my name in the first and last sentence of the thought

That’s all Sir JB even this is not with the works of God or not. I have a long  relationship with it and its almost 1 year with it. I take it as my own God and the definition of others on about God and I compare to it and my reasoning its up to me if I will believe these or that maybe it is just only in my Head and if I presume like that all people will believe in God like that. My decision is that I take it as my own God my personal God that I can share to others and talk about it and share what I have learn from it.

MY ADVICE IM not sure though

Just have faith in Him that He is real and if you question it like me , I think He can understand it because He loves Us on the first place and I have known that He Treats us equally in His own measurement or law or judgment in each one of us. Now if you want to experience the same I think and it’s a maybe His looking for some exact time in your life and if it needed if you pass some of the criteria or happening in your life , you would feel Him like I do, I don’t know  for sure but that’s my guest.

Your truly

Rusty

You said that you believe God is & can 'unconsciously' control our thoughts & actions. God doesn't do anything unconsciously. He always knows why, when & how He does something. Nothing that comes our way is ever just happenstance & done on a whim. It serves as a building block to fulfill His purpose. The choices are laid out in front of us but it's up to us how we choose. That choice determines the outcome. He never forces us to make the correct choice. 

Not sure what you mean when you say bad things prosper & win because evil is strong. Are you saying that in life, the evil always prevails? It always prospers financially or in what way are you saying that it prospers? Evil doesn't always prosper. It has its momentary benefits but it also has a price in the end. If they don't repent & seek redemption, the ultimate payoff for evil is spending eternity in hell. Others pay for their evil in other ways. They may have to serve a prison sentence. They may end up having to pay someone money they cheated them out of. They could lose their families & have to split the children up because of an adulterous affair. They could possibly lose their home, cars, jobs or some other situation can occur to them because of the life they' are living. Either way, evil NEVER wins. If it does, it's only for a season because in the end, hell is waiting with arms wide open. Also, the very second that Christ died on that cross & the blood ran down him became our Victory. It showed the world that evil would never overcome Him. So, Satan is allowed this bit of time to do his damage but that comes to an end. 

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service