All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Daniel Bryan Curry's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I do work,but what about those men who are jobless,homeless,or have turned to crime.…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Mar 24 to The life of male species is extremely difficult

6 Mar 30
Reply by Carla

"I meant males,loving rich men"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Mar 24 to The life of male species is extremely difficult

6 Mar 30
Reply by Carla

"As long as I am a believer which has been the case since June 2, 2002. There are peo…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Mar 24 to Kobe and His NBA Bryant,7 others died helicopter crash,now Corona Virus,2020 off to a bad start

9 Mar 24
Reply by Tammy

"God is creator of the universe,Jesus is son of God,God sent Jesus to save humans fro…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Mar 23 to Kobe and His NBA Bryant,7 others died helicopter crash,now Corona Virus,2020 off to a bad start

9 Mar 24
Reply by Tammy

"I do feel bad when people for regularly. Carla I had lived in a neighborhood where t…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Mar 23 to Kobe and His NBA Bryant,7 others died helicopter crash,now Corona Virus,2020 off to a bad start

9 Mar 24
Reply by Tammy

"Yes  thanks youll life is hard,we go through alot yet get little to no sympathy from…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Aug 6, 2019 to Wish List

4 Aug 7, 2019
Reply by thewatchman

"Just joined a new church last month,attend also Grief groups meet on Wednesday just…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Dec 12, 2018 to This time of year always deep on my mind.

5 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Carla

"Thanks appreciated"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Dec 10, 2018 to This time of year always deep on my mind.

5 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Carla

"Carla,a true point everything God says is true,I know that Jesus and God are better…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Nov 13, 2018 to Ready to switch from blue to white collar jobs,have been upset with Christ and God,trying to reunite.

13 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Carla

"Thanks youll yes Jesus and God are still there just many believers from my church ar…"

Daniel Bryan Curry replied Sep 3, 2016 to Work can cause this well for myself anyhow

3 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Daniel Bryan Curry

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service