All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

PoiemaDei's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Heavenly Father, you have declared concerning marriage that whom you have joined tog…"

PoiemaDei replied Dec 18, 2009 to A Prayer for Pat and His Wife to be reconciled

3 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by work in progress

"Let us keep praying confidnelty for spouses whose marriage problems have come to our…"

PoiemaDei replied Apr 16, 2009 to Prayer for Christian Marriages

7 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by PoiemaDei

"Stuart, I appreciate and share your concern. We are made in Christ to be lights of t…"

PoiemaDei replied Apr 1, 2009 to Prayer for Christian Marriages

7 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by PoiemaDei

"Jesus, you came to seek and to save them who are lost. We believe it is your Holy Sp…"

PoiemaDei replied Mar 23, 2009 to Need prayers... Trying to find my way back

6 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by felixpadua

"Brother, I pray the Holy Spirit will anoint you and lead you in the work the Lord ha…"

PoiemaDei replied Mar 18, 2009 to Please pray for our Healing Crusade which is going to conduct 22nd to 28th March in the western part of Nepal

3 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by felixpadua

"Lord Jesus, you demonstrated your love for little children while on earth and blesse…"

PoiemaDei replied Mar 1, 2009 to I want to start a prayer chain for a Ryan a 11 year old boy.

21 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Rose Atieno Atanda

"Sure, Rox. I know that sort of problem, although it was quite some time ago. But I s…"

PoiemaDei replied Feb 27, 2009 to Please Pray for me at college and at home I am finding it extremely hard

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Nienie

"Father, in th ename of our Lord Jesus Christ, let the anointing of Christ saturate M…"

PoiemaDei replied Feb 23, 2009 to Prayer Need

3 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

"Dear Father, you are the God of all comfort. In the name of Jesus Christ, minister c…"

PoiemaDei replied Feb 18, 2009 to prayer request

2 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Ps Rajendra Nhisutu

"Amen! Father, I am agreeing with Judy and the others praying for Mary. Indeed, you a…"

PoiemaDei replied Feb 5, 2009 to special prayer request

3 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by felixpadua

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service