All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Richard L. Broch, Sr.'s Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Our Father God, Who art in heaven, Glory, honor strength, wisdom, and victory be You…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Jun 12, 2014 to Praying for Zanessa Yanez

6 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Tawny Ealy

"Lord God Almighty, As Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ blinded the Pharisee, Saul of…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Jun 12, 2014 to Prayer for deliverance.

9 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by John P.

"Amen BGR, The Bible encourages us to hang out with members of like precious faith. Y…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Apr 26, 2014 to After Women's Re-Fresh

4 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

"Gregory, My prayer is that working with you and your doctor, the Lord will  guide yo…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Apr 18, 2014 to Without God I'd be Dead (Discussion Closed)

91 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mischelle

"Elaine, You sweet sister in Christ.........God bless you. Gregory, you have a great…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Apr 18, 2014 to Without God I'd be Dead (Discussion Closed)

91 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mischelle

"Hi everybody, I've been out of touch this weekend until now. Wow! Some powerful poi…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Apr 13, 2014 to Without God I'd be Dead (Discussion Closed)

91 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mischelle

"Hi Gregory, Your Christian friends here at AAG have been responding in thought, word…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Apr 11, 2014 to Without God I'd be Dead (Discussion Closed)

91 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mischelle

"Hey Greg, When I read your posts..........I see, hear, and feel a quick wit, open, t…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Apr 10, 2014 to Without God I'd be Dead (Discussion Closed)

91 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mischelle

"Hello down there Greg, You're in a long deep valley....full of thorns, thistles, and…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Apr 8, 2014 to Without God I'd be Dead (Discussion Closed)

91 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mischelle

"Lord God Almighty....... You are the King of Peace, and Your Son is the Price of Pea…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Feb 13, 2014 to Pray for Joy and her family

6 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service