All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Richard L. Broch, Sr.'s Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gregory, Your experience along these lines is wide spread over the years. Please…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Feb 19, 2015 to Rejoice with Those Who Rejoice.

19 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

"Dear Gloria and David, May the Lord wrap you in His glorious grace and peace at this…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Jan 24, 2015 to Elaine Tencza is in CCU in grave condition, with server infection and blood clot to her heart

13 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Sweet little Sister, RueBear, No......it's not wrong for you to desire any of those…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Nov 6, 2014 to Is It SO Wrong To Want?

8 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by David Samuel Milumba

"Gregory, You're on the right track with your last post (Sat.) - James 4:10, " Humble…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 29, 2014 to Wishing I could solve a situation when I sin.

14 Oct 30, 2014

"Sweet Sister in Christ, Add my name to your partners in prayer............... Grac…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 3, 2014 to I am Worried

9 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Dawn Janene Seals

"Hi Gregory, It appears Nabeel was using I Peter 4:12- 19 as text for his remarks tha…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Sep 28, 2014 to Please pray that God will Help me Figure this stuff out.

18 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by deleted

"Yes, Thank you Gregory for lifting up this man. You got it, Bro. Grace and Peace."

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Sep 6, 2014 to Could you Please pray for an older Man who Attends My church?

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by deleted

"Gregory, Seek (Char) said it all......plus. I'm praying the same thing she is for yo…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Aug 24, 2014 to Please Pray that God will Help me Absorb the Bible Better

3 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

"Gregory, I have started, and will continue, to pray for you regarding this matter. P…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Jul 19, 2014 to Stomach Problems

30 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by sandra v villamero

"Our Father God, who art in heaven, Blessed and holy is your name. We know that all t…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Jun 21, 2014 to Prayers for my aunt

12 Jun 28, 2014

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service