All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Lena, thank you for your prayers , I ask to please continue to praye for Dan , he is…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jun 24, 2012 to Pray for my husband, Dan, please!!!

12 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator

"Thank you Julia, I am sure avid has heard my dear Chil bless you for uncondional lov…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jun 24, 2012 to Pray for my husband, Dan, please!!!

12 Jun 25, 2012

"Cheis, thank you so Very, much for all the love you each of us , for your teaching,…"

12 Jun 25, 2012

"I thank you all from my heart for your prayer, feetbreeze, God's light and love to y…"

12 Jun 25, 2012

"Pray to are Hevenly Father , for prayer works, release your past, and let go and let…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jun 21, 2012 to Please pray for my Family and Wife

6 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Lena J

"Lord, I pray for these missing children , I pray for there safety and return , prote…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied May 5, 2012 to Urgent prayer request!

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by Dena Elwood

"Father , I lift up Char and Mike please Lord what ever is going on in this household…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Feb 21, 2012 to A prayer for Char and Mike

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Char

"Lord are heavenly Father I lift up Jayaseelan to you ,please lord send forth the ret…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Feb 13, 2012 to Powercut ruining my life & ministry

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

"Dear Lord, ask for healing for Thomas Siler,and for the release of where ever he may…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Feb 2, 2012 to Prayers Needed

6 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by sandra v villamero

"Kong.the light of God surrounds you and Thersa ,the love of God enfolds you Where yo…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Dec 11, 2011 to Prayer Request For My Wife -Theresa

2 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service