All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Christy Gabriel's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I like this very much and thank you for sharing this with me. It suits my circumstan…"

Christy Gabriel replied Jan 8, 2010 to In Facing our Adversity .....What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 8)

14 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mrs Kristy L Hilton

"Yes, we are secure in Christ. Haleluja!!! Keep on serving the Lord. God bless us all…"

Christy Gabriel replied Jan 2, 2010 to What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 7)

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Tikkie

"Dear sister Kathleen Aldea thank you for sharing this with me. All I can say is as o…"

Christy Gabriel replied Dec 28, 2009 to What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 2)

1 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Christy Gabriel

"Thank you for this wonderful message in Christmas. God bless you dear sister Kathlee…"

Christy Gabriel replied Dec 25, 2009 to Have a JOYFUL Christmas to all....

9 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Tikkie

"Dear Sister Kathleen Aldea Thank you for sharing all this christmas things with me.…"

Christy Gabriel replied Dec 16, 2009 to Who is Jesus???

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Christy Gabriel

"Thank you again from sharing this with me dearest sister. I will always remember, pr…"

Christy Gabriel replied Dec 9, 2009 to Prayer of Faith...

9 May 15, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"Thank you for sharing these all to me dear sister. We are Christ's warriors. And as…"

Christy Gabriel replied Dec 6, 2009 to New Generation: Train them to be Prayer Warriors...

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Nora

"Thank you again for sharing this with me dearest sister. It is making my day today t…"

Christy Gabriel replied Nov 20, 2009 to You Are So Blessed...

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by ALCEDES JONES

"Thank you for sharing this with me dearest sister. You make my day this early mornin…"

Christy Gabriel replied Nov 19, 2009 to You Are So Blessed...

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by ALCEDES JONES

"Thank you for sharing this with me, because it is strengthening me on this difficult…"

Christy Gabriel replied Nov 18, 2009 to GOD'S SOVEREIGN PROTECTION & DELIVERANCE!

1 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Christy Gabriel

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service