All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Christy Gabriel's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear sister, thank you for sharing this with me, it is broadening my understanding o…"

Christy Gabriel replied Mar 16, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"We do need Jesus to make us holy. Thank you for sharing this with me. I do appreciat…"

Christy Gabriel replied Mar 13, 2010 to You are more sinful than you can believe, but you are more loved than you can imagine....

7 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Abonjo T. Titus

"Very deeply in love with Jesus Christ. Thank you for sharing this with me. Praise th…"

Christy Gabriel replied Mar 8, 2010 to Have You Ever Been In Love?...Do your relationships control you, or does Christ control your relationships?

5 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"Dearest sister Kathleen Aldea, thank you for everything you do for me and our friend…"

Christy Gabriel replied Mar 2, 2010 to God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever!!!!

5 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by pratyush mandal

"You are right. Thank you for sharing this with me. Praise the Lord. Haleluja!!! Chri…"

Christy Gabriel replied Feb 28, 2010 to Juggling You Life!!!

9 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Abonjo T. Titus

"Thank you for sharing this with me. You are a blessing in my life. Praise the Lord.…"

Christy Gabriel replied Feb 20, 2010 to Share your blessings:Make your own page lay-outs...

10 May 25, 2010
Reply by Christy Gabriel

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I do hope years ago I read this. Praise the Lord…"

Christy Gabriel replied Feb 14, 2010 to How to maintain lasting, stable relationship?...

8 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"To receive the Harvest sometimes we need all our patience but we will have it. Thank…"

Christy Gabriel replied Jan 31, 2010 to The type of seed you sow determines the type of harvest you'll reap (What you sow is what you reap Part 2)

7 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Harris

"Thank you for sharing this with me as a reminder. My church is Tiberias Church of In…"

Christy Gabriel replied Jan 16, 2010 to What Church of God are you? It's time to check our spirit....(Part 2)

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Christy Gabriel

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I appreciate it a lot. I will be aware of it. Le…"

Christy Gabriel replied Jan 13, 2010 to The Enemy’ s Strategy... Beware and Be Aware .... Time to check the Spirit (Part 1)

16 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jacquelyn washington

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service