All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Yesterday, I had to take my boys back to their moms and I won't get to see them for like 5 or 6 months. I am not an angry person but this has just done it to me. I am so angry at my wife for doing this. I am just so disgusted and upset. I've never thought I could feel emotions like this in my life. I know it is not what God wants for me to feel. She called to see if I was ok and I was not very nice. To me it seemed like she was just trying to make herself feel better and not feel guilty about it. I believe it more so because she called me three times to ask me why I was so upset. Please pray for me.

I feel like that was the line and she crossed it. I've put up with so much and done so much for her. I've been praying for reconciliation and reunification of our marriage but this, this has completely changed my mind. I know that is not what God wants from me. Pray that God give me the love to show her because there is none left in me.

Please pray for my boys because I know they are probably scared and don't understand all these changes. Lord please shield them from all this negative feelings and bless them. 

Views: 510

Replies to This Discussion

What brought about Christ redemption was the inability of men; and the basis of salvation is forgiveness. The scripture says; for God so loved the world (you) that He gave his only son... Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love, therefore pursue love. (“Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil. Eph 4:26-27). Christianity entails giving all you love and forgeting those hurt.

I therefore pray and urge you to embrass love, forget the hurt and see such as the devil's way of separating you of your love. Always remember this:
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 1 Peter 5:6-9
May the peace of Christ be with you.
Say Leo, I'm writing again as my Droid isn't keeping a net connection. It's 12:47 am central time on 21 Aug 2010. My wife left 30 days ago today. The night she left, I found this site and you were one of the first to help me.
You probably know the Bible better than I. 1Peter 5: 6-11 has been my fortress. Maybe it will be the words you need to help you as they have been for me.
HAI LEO :
I don't know you much but I feel that you did the right thing by being angry because god himself lost his temper a few times with his children "The Israelites" . I feel that being angry isn't a bad thing but you should find a way to forgive the ones who did wrong to you. Leo try opening your heart to your wife . I feel that being angry will help pour out everything from your heart . And usually what I have learn't from my parents who separated is that all the problem caused is because of the lack of speaking with each other .so try telling your wife of how you feel for losing her and your children. May the lord bless you and I will pray for you dearly.
Hey Leo, has this situation been able to work to a positive outcome? I have been finding myself very jealous lately and yes, praying for forgiveness, as my daughter is with my wife and the other guy. I have been feeling lately that God is beginning to burden her heart and the other guy is sensing somethings up. My jealeousy is thinking that not only did he take my wife, he's trying to take my beautiful little girl (actually 16) too. I think he is trying to use my daughter as leverage to keep my wife there. One thing that I have been learning, never let a day go by that you dont pray for your boys and keep constant contact with them. My prayer for my daughter is for God's strenght to keep her strong in her faith and that He will remind me that He is Judge, not me. I talk/text with my daughter daily to tell her that I love her and I know without doubt, God will never let her forget who "dad" is. Pray daily and communicate with those young men as much as you can!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service