All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

some times it happens when God wants ,remember the Bible tells us that He knew us before we were formed in our mothers womb and every person has predestined life .when my husband died, i was down and i was seriously asking God why me and i was still very young,and many left me including those who called themselves friends, but when i turned to God and read His words , i became strong and since then whenever i feel down ,i talk to the father who has all the answers , A man has a limit but God doesnot have.If you truly believe in God , He will make you pass all these things.May be that woman / man was not God's choice .so me i left God to take over my life and my situation ,it is now almost 10years and my boys are now big but God has been faithful.You cannot overcome some situation except you involve God in it and He will see you through all the problems.The Bible tells us in James 1 :1 -6 that we should count all the tribulations and trouble as joy because He is taking us to another level.

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

I am a widow of 2 years & just about 4 months, [June 7, 2006]. Through the loss of my beloved, God has been with me through my hour of sorrow. I miss him very much, but through it all God has given me many blessing. My son [46 yrs. of age] came to the Lord a week after his father, my husband went to be with the Lord Then on Easter Sunday, he was baptised & is on fire for the Lord. I PRAISE GOD, for this it brought my son to realize that he needed God in his life, cause everything was going down hill. Through this also his wife, & 3 grown children come to church at times, & also my youngest granddaughter of my son, [19 yrs] had a beautiful baby girl on Jan 22, 2008. Regarless that it was out of wedlock, God is working in the whole family. I have given the 2 granddaughters, new NIV BIBLES & my grandson is getting married Oct 25, 2008 & him & his bride will receive a FAMILY BIBLE from me. Knowing that God said his word would not return unto him void.
There have been many more blessings & then on my down days, the Lord showed me over a year ago, ISA. 54:5-----and He reminds me----YOUR MAKER IS YOUR HUSBAND, THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS HIS NAME, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IS YOUR REDEEMER & HE IS CALLED GOD OF ALL THE EARTH.
I take it one day at a time & my one desire is to service my LORD & SAVIOR till I go home to GLORY & meet my beloved & all the saints in GLORY.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TOMORROW,
I DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND,
BUT I KNOW WHO HOLDS TOMORROW
AND I KNOW HE HOLDS MY HAND.
Have DAILY DEVOTIONS & PRAYER, because with the LORD I can simply to nothing. HE IS ALL I NEED.
Tomorrow is the LORD'S DAY, & am looking forwarding to going to the house of God & went to BIBLE STUDY this morning.

YSIC, Jean
IT HAS BEEN OVERE TWO AND A HALF YEARS SINCE MY HUSBAND WENT TO BE WITH THE LORD, AND THEN ONE DAY GOD SHOWED IF A PROMISE, WHEN I FELT THAT I WAS ALONE.......INE ISAIAH 54:5--GOD SAYS,-----YOUR MAKER IS YOUR HUSBAND, THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS HIS NAME, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IS YOUR REDEEMER AND HE IS CALLED GOD OF ALL THE EARTH.
GOD IS TELLING THE WIDOWS THAT HE IS THEIR HUSBAND AND MY HEART LEAPED FOR JOY,. PLUS THROUGH ALL OF THIS, GOD HAS BROUGHT MY SON TO THE LORD, HE IS NOW IN A CHRISTIAN BAND AS A LEAD SINGER, WAS BAPTISED LAST EASTER, LEAD HIS WIFE & MOTHER-IN-LAW TO THE LORD. GOD IS USING HIM MIGHTLY. NOW I KNOW WHY GOD TOOK MY PRECIOUS HUSBAND, CAUSE HE HAD MANY MANY BLESSINGS IN STORE FOR ME.

I FEEL LIKE PAUL, WITH A THORN IN MY FLESH. I HAVE ASKED GOD TO HEAL ME AND TAKE IT AWAY, BUT HE DOES NOT, CAUSE IT KEEPS ME IN STEP WITH MY LORD. GOD PROMISED ME A ROSE GARDEN, CAUSE ROSES HAVE MANY THORNS AND WITHOUT THEM I WOULD NOT BE WHERE I AM TODAY. PRAISE HIS HOLY AND WONDERFUL NAME. GIVING GOD THE PRAISE AND GLORY EACH DAY AND THAN HIM FOR HIS MERCIES, WHICH ARE NEW EVERY MORNING AND FOR HIS GRACE.
MY GOD IS FAITHFUL.....HE ALWAYS ANSWERS MY PRAYERS----SOMETIMES THE ANSWER IS YES, SOMETIMES NO, BUT THE ONE THAT I FIND HARD IS WHEN THE LORD SAYS WAIT.---HERE IS THE PROMISE THAT HE SHOWED ME, WHEN I FEEL THE 'WIATING SEEMS LONG'.
[ISAIAH 40:28 31 NIV]
DO YOU NOT KNOW?
HAVE YOU NOT HEARD?
THE LORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOD,
THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.
HE WILL NOT GROW TIRED OR WEARY,
AND HIS UNDERSTANDING NO ONE CAN FATHOM.
HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEARY
AND INCREASES THE POWER OF THE WEAK.
EVEN YOUTHS GROW TIRED AND WEARY,
AND YOUNG MEN STUMBLE AND FALL;
BUT THOSE WHO HOPE [WAIT] IN THE LORD
WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH.
THEY WILL SOAR ON WINGS LIKE EAGLES;
THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GROW WEARY,
THEY WILL WALK AND NOT FAINT.

WAIT IN THE THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE.

WAITING, HOLDING ONSELF TRUE TO GOD'S LEAD THIS IS THE SECRET OF STRENGTH. AND ANYTHING THAT FALLS OUT OF LINE OF OBEDIENCE IS A WASTER OF TIME AND STRENGTH. WATCH FOR HIS LEADING. [TAKEN FROM STREAMS IN THE DESERT.]

I AM LEARNING TO WAIT ON GOD'S LEAD IN EVERYTHING.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU.

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST, JEAN
We lost my brother-inlaws wife last April and it has been very hard for us all, she was 51 and we all loved her so very much. My brother-in law feels so lost with out her, but has the Lord to help him. He took some classes at community collage and just found out he got a job as a dental assistant. I know that loneliness is the hardest thing he faces. But Nancy would want us to finish our race of faith well and we know she is in that great cloud of witnesses cheering us on to finish our races well. we will one day re-unite with all our loved ones who have gone on before us. God bless you Jean and may the Lord continue to give you grace to help you in your walk with him.

In the love of Jesus
Bob

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service