All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I’m having a hard time witnessing to people I know, Coworkers especially. I’m learning the Bible all over again and feel very anxious/ fear when I need to follow the great commission about what someone may say or think. I’m so tried of feeling this way because I know Jesus is the one and only truth. Any suggestions on witnessing, when you don’t know the Bible through and through? Thanks

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love love love this statement from Paul in Philippians 1:14- And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

Pray, pray, pray....He, the Lord will give you strength.  Get with Bible groups, get with like minded people, study to show yourself approved....please don't be discouraged, your life alone will be a beautiful testimony....but studying the  Word of God especially helps.....that's why He so wonderfully gifted us with it.   I love the passion I see in you.  Just keep plugging in and get to know the Bible through and through, it's such a gift to us.  

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service