All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Recently I have been seeing the number 7 everywhere and names have become very interesting to me. I believe everything happens for a reason and nothing is a coincidence. What do you think?

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going to hijack your discussion shorty,

The subject of Biblical Numerology is a subject i know very little about. I always wanted to invest time in this topic, but after years of pushing it aside for other subjects more pressing to me, I continue to wonder about it, but still unwilling to spend the time researching it.

“Why 7 lamp stands, 7 spirits, 7 churches??? Does 7 signify nothing? If it does have significance, what is it?”

This is as far as my knowledge in the subject goes:

In the Hebrew and Greek there are no numeric characters. Where we have numbers and letters, they have only letters. So, in each language, the letters are also used as numbers and the words can have a numeric value.

No, no, no I am not getting weirder by the minute, I am not talking about some hidden code or some silly stuff like that, but I can't helped to think that there is something to the numbers.

7 signifies completion or perfection (Genesis 7:2-4; Revelation 1:20). It is often called “God’s number” since He is the only One who is perfect and complete.

3 are also thought to be the number of divine perfection: The Trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

40 are often understood as the “number of probation or trial.” For example: the Israelites wandered for 40 years (Deuteronomy 8:2-5); Moses was on the mount for 40 days (Exodus 24:18); 40 days were involved in the story of Jonah and Nineveh (Jonah 3:4); Jesus was tempted for 40 days (Matthew 4:2). The flood in Genesis etc

If anyone has done any research on the topic would you share the little or the "a lot" you know.

What is Biblical numerology?" Biblical numerology is the study of numbers in the Bible.

Names are significant as well, very significant in the bible.

I mean think of your name - Stacey = shorty hahahaaha but a bomb for God, hehe :)

The girl's name Stacey \s-ta-cey\, also used as boy's name Stacey, is a variant of Anastasia (Greek), Eustacia (Greek) and Stacy (English), and the meaning of Stacey is "resurrection; good grapes; to stand".

Thanks.
Thank you Brother D i hope that you can find the time to study numbers soon :)

I forgot to add "MONTHS, SEASONS, and HOLIDAYS" why are they also significant? and the name of the seasons and the months and the holidays. Every name is important. In JESUS most precious NAME.

DAVID -BELOVED :) <3
Current calendars for now :)
Thank you I appreciate the information you have provided here, I will look into it. I would like to sit with you also and study such things but of course we have our lives to live anywhere we are called. Nonetheless, we can still chat or send messages online, therefore tis good :)

<3 :)
Stacey
Thank you for all of this information :)

Halleluyah Halleluyah! GLORY TO GOD!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY LINDA RUTH

<3 :)
Stacey Arquines
Linda, this is very cool.. I have wanted to study this as well. Thanks so much for this info.
I often see the numbers 7 and 11..but mostly 11

Thanks for asking this question Stacey...it would be a very interesting study indeed.
7 =PERFECTION YE HE

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service