All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

cross-1-2

This week’s Bible Study: Heaven Part 5

Weekly Bible Study – October 21, 2019

ALL ARE WELCOME!!

To view any previous Church Service or Weekly Bible Study, just scroll to the bottom of any church service or bible study and you’ll see a menu of them all.

The following link is to a good news message describing how one can receive eternal life: Ticket to Heaven, it was written for anyone not absolutely certain about their eternal future.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark, wouldn't this be better suited for one of the groups, or the blog sections? I thought  this discussions was for questions and concerns that people have pertaining to the bible. 

Hi Mark,

JB makes a really good point.  I agree that these discussions would be better suited in a group format.  You can set up your new group here:  http://www.allaboutgod.net/groups

Feel free to send out invitations for members to join your new group once you have set it up.

I would also suggest moving the bible study discussions which you have already posted into your new group.  The quickest way to do that would be to simply copy and paste.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards, Carla

NET Admin/moderator

Thanks for the tip. I've added a new group which is waiting for approval.

That’s great Mark. You will also be able to send out private messages within your group. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Carla

Hi Carla, How do I copy/paste all my previous posts from the main page to my new group?

Also, how do I invite all the people that opened the previous posts in the main page? I saw there were 70 page openings on one of the posts.

Mark

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service