All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I DO NOT UNDER STAND LORD'S THINKINGS,,,,AS MY STATE CHIEF MINISTER Mr.RAJASEKHAR REDDY,IS AN DYNAMIC LEADER OF MY STATE,AND SINCE LAST 5 YEARS HE IS DOING MANY...MANY... HELPING PROJECTS FOR THEM,FOR UPLIFTING OF THEIR LIVES!HERE MAXIMUM OF THE PEOPLE IN MY STATE LOVES HIM,LIKES HIM,AS BECAUSE OF HE LOVES POOR.HE LIKES POOR,AND HE THINKS EVERY MINUITE FOR TO DO NEW HELPING PLANS TO THE POVERTY WING.....***ON 3.9.09 MY CHIEF MINISTER WAS DIED IN A HELICOPTOR CRASH IN A FOREST...WHILE HE IS GOING TO RURAL VILLAGES FOR VERYFYING THEIR PROBLEMS IF ANY, ON GOVERNMENT AID IS UTILISING OR NOT!
AFTER,26 HOURS,IDENTIFIED THE BODY,WITH MANY PARTS..IT'S A VERY MISSUREABLE! HE IS AN BELIEVER OF LORD JESUS!
MY THINKING IS WHY MY LORD JESUS DONE LIKE THIS...I DON'T UNDER STANDING,...YES, SOME PLAN MAY BE THERE IN MY LORD MIND!
...RAJESWARARA.....(INDIA)

Views: 452

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi my friend Rajeswararao, it is true that some things that God does we cannot begin to understand them and that is why the bible says that My thought are not your thought and My ways are not your ways. the ways of our Lord Jesus are higher than ours and that is why the bible says that everything works for good to them that believe. I want to let you know that im honestly praying for all the believers in India that God will send his missionaries to bring bibles to you people because without the bible is not easy to know God and believe in his word for the bible says that every word in the bible is inspired by God.

it is a trying moment for you but i want to assure you that God is in control and he shall never leave all of us to suffer more than we can bear.

thank you and God bless you.
THANKING YOU MY SISTER!GOD BLESS YOU!
So true sis,
We only know he has a plan and we must be patient. Do not be anxious for nothing we are on the Lords time. We also know he wants the best for us, and that he loves us very much. God is good all the time. We do our mission and back home we go where we will understand it all. Amen?

God bless you and keep you under his wing always.

Love sis annabel
YES MY BELOVED GRACE,
YOU ARE CORRECT.,WE ARE NOT HAVING ANYTHING IN OUR HANDS!BUT,EVERY THING IS IN THE HANDS OF OUR GOD!
I'M NOT QUESTINING THE GOD,.BUT I KNEW THAT ,THERE IS A MEANING FOR EVERY THING AT THE LORD!
AND,EVERY THING IS IN THE CONTROL OF OUR MOST POWERFUL GOD!HALLELUAYH!!!....Bro.RAJESWAR;
brother it is not our position to question God. For our ways are not his ways and our thoughts are not his thoughts. Job asked the same question, and the Lord answered " Who darkens my council? Man with limited understanding. job then asked for forgiveness.
my dear annabell,
i'm not questioning to my father,my opnion is ''some thing is there,behind this,in my LORDs view!
Exactly brother,
God is good all the time. He loves us all and is with our brothers and sisters from india and i just know in my heart our prayers for all of you will be answered. Blessed are the meek and the humble that receive thier suffering with thanks. May God bless you my brother. Our church is p
raying for you

Love sis annabel
YES MY BELOVED ,
YOU ARE CORRECT.,WE ARE NOT HAVING ANYTHING IN OUR HANDS!BUT,EVERY THING IS IN THE HANDS OF OUR GOD!
I'M NOT QUESTINING THE GOD,.BUT I KNEW THAT ,THERE IS A MEANING FOR EVERY THING AT THE LORD!
AND,EVERY THING IS IN THE CONTROL OF OUR MOST POWERFUL GOD!HALLELUAYH!!!....Bro.RAJESWAR;

YES MY BELOVED Sis.NNABELL...>
THANKING YOU MY MOST BELOVED FRIEND,YOU ARE CORRECT!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!.......Bro.RAJ
Brother Rajeswar,

I appreciate your question. I can only imagine how confusing and painful it must be to see God's servant be taken away while working on expanding God's kingdom and while working on the project you described.

When we do not understand my brother, when we do not get it, when we hurt and may even be mad at the circumstances surrounding us or a situation, that is when we must remember that our lack of understanding does not change the faithfulness and holiness of God. It certainly does not mean God is not in control. What it does mean is that we have limited information and God who knows it all has allowed what He has, because of reasons and factors we do not understand.

This is when we rest in His goodness. This is when we trust that He knows what He is doing. This is when we cry out to our Lord and unload our heart to Him and He will give us rest.

Blessings beloved.
amen brother

sis anabel
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service