All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Was it worth it? No. I can't stop myself. Why? I don't get it. It's hard. And i know it that evil is entering my mind and i am letting him win over You Lord. And i hate myself for it. Please Lord. Help me. Yeah i know i have been doing the same mistake again and again and i am asking for forgiveness everytime i do it. And i tell you that i am not gonna do it. Lord why am i like this? I don't want to be like this. I hate myself more and more every now and then. It can't be like this forever. I have to be change. And i have to do it now or else i won't be able to change myself. Lord forgive me and You are my strength. Thank You for believing in me everytime. I can't thank You enough. I love You My Lord. Amen..

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ananya,

You said " It can't be like this forever. I have to be change. And i have to do it now or else i won't be able to change myself."

You can't change yourself.  No one can.

You then went on to say "Lord forgive me and You are my strength"

Proverbs 3:5,6 says

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.  Do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and HE will direct your steps.

Other versions say....."He will make your paths straight".  The first part of making our paths straight is to trust Him with all our hearts, not leaning on our own understanding, and acknowledging Him in all our ways... THEN He will make our paths straight.  It's a promise of God.  Maturity and growth doesn't happen overnight. 

Read

Proverbs 28:13

Matthew 3:8

Acts 3:19

Luke 5:31,32

Don't give up, we all fall at times.

Blessings, Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service