All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I firmly believe that the overspreading of abominations that prophet Daniel said was coming is the musuem at the vatican, The musuem is at the corner of the building and in the wing of the temple like he said it was.

It is stuffed up with abominations to God such as false god idols, false healing gods, and bodies wrapped up or in little bottles.

I also have a link verifying that the true number of the beast is 616 which they discovered in 2005 because the technology got better to READ THE OLD ANCIENT PAPER, they made a mistake,

JOSEPH=6
XVI=16

=616

On top of this revelation 13, said wounded by the sword and lives, that is pope Paul, when he was shot by a gun and survived,

Now as read revelation 13, it is also is clear that the beast will build idols etc.. Joseph is allowing them to make massive statues of Paul, this is the one that speaks, you see statues in Rome are called TALKING STATUES,

Now my daughter is someone not falling asleep, I will get you those links for the 616, and talking statues of Rome,

To everyone who welcomed me thank you, was a bit detained, it is hard to be in several places at once, however I need to clean up all my ning profiles, add my RSS feed and videos and place up the prophecies in each available forum,

I honestly believe I am accurate, I have also interpreted dutch, italian and a few other languages, I now have multi languages visiting my site on yuku, the prophecy site, and on mulitply as well,

I hope I am very received in this forum, and hope I am believed

God Bless and love you family

Dawn

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now I have one profile on multiply so if you also are in multiply, please let me know if you want to be friends, and you can now follow me on twitter

Twitter is not my favorite, because you only can type 140 characters, however, I have met some interesting people, and pray I have brought new ones to Jesus, as well as the fact I have met other Christians who believe me
The fragment was part of a hoard of previously illegible manuscripts discovered in an ancient garbage dump outside the Egyptian city of Oxyrhynchus. Although the papyrus was first excavated in 1895, it was badly discoloured and damaged. Classics scholars at Oxford University were only recently able to read it using new advanced imaging techniques.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134
Significantly, P115 aligns with Codex Alexandrinus (A) and Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) which are generally regarded as providing the best testimony to Revelation. Thus, P115 has superior testimony to that of P47 which aligns with Codex Sinaiticus and together form the second-best witness to the Book of Revelation. This has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast
God Bless you Dawn, and hope to hear alot more from you.

Mercy
thank you mercy, love you :)
Dawn,

While I appreciate your concern, I would ask you to draw a clear distinction between fact and mere speculation on your part. I'm also curious how your remarks help believers love one another more and help them to love God and be committed disciples of Jesus Christ. Let's not concentrate on speculating about the future but on fullfilling Jesus last commandment in Matthew 28:18-20.

Sincerely,
Greg
Greg,

Before you bear false witness, I do not only speak of futuristic prophecies, I have also been approached as a paid freelance writer, contract pending, of writing on topics such as Chariety organizations and how we can still raise money for the poor, even on a low income. I am good to my neighbors, and love others very well. I also teach others on how to santify their lives to Christ, or as you worded it disciples. I teach others the need to not lead sexually immoral lives, to live a life without greed, and to avoid witchcraft at all costs. I have gone into astrology and divinations forums, and forums of satanic individuals.

Could you please direct your questions to me, before assuming that I do not help believers love one another, and hep them to love God and be committed to Jesus Christ. I go out of my way for people, I have run my vehicles into the ground driving around single mothers who need to get groceries. I have taken in people who had no place to live, and let them sleep on my couch, so before you judge me without asking, could you kindly speak to me about these matters first,

Not everyone has the power given through holy spirit by God, to see the future for what is, but it is not my only focus when I speak to other Christians, I have most certainly spoken to them on santification matter Greg

Dawn
I have a man interested in my freelance writing, and he knows I write about how to help others, with the poor, how to treat the environment for God, and how to treat others kindly.

Now, if you choose to not believe me of what I have placed up, feel kindly to express this, but I do not believe in a third temple being built, and for them to begin to sacrifice meat again. It means spiritual sacrifice to me, such as prayer, communion, and other forms of spiritual sacrifice.

Now if you do not believe me that I have interpreted foreign languages such as dutch and the likes Greg, I can lead you to the people I have understood, that is not an issue if you require more proof?
Greg,

I also do not believe the wise and learned, as Jesus said the learned would not know the secrets of heaven, I do not believe that the bronze to COVER THE WHOLE earth is a wordly kingdom, since hitler did not succeed with Germany I hardly doubt it is Greece and Alexander since he did not CONQUER THE WHOLE EARTH.

I believe the kingdoms of bronze, Iron etc.. is the age of man, have you never heard of Golden age of man? have you never heard of IRON AGE? no earthly kingdom will take over the whole world Greg, sounds like that grand delusion that is coming? to believe that one man will conquer the entire earth, now they may be unbelievers and sinners Greg, but do you think they are stupid to bow down to a man? Worshiping the beast is what the beast represents, I find the learned prophecies are incredibly FLESHY
I do love others very well Greg, but you really should not be questioning me on whether I love other Christians? I chose to follow God, and asked for prophecy, along with the gift comes many sacrifices...do you honestly believe I am well liked? or spoken to often Greg?

Do you believe the prophecies of the learned Greg? learned means SCHOOLED,
I have endured one death threat on multiply a few months ago, that my death could be arranged, along with the spiritual sacrifice of my willing choice to be Gods messanger, also comes these sort of occurences of persecution

now persecution can come in many forms, jealousy over the gifts, outright verbal violence like a death threat, and the likes, jealousy gets left here, it is covetry, imagine covetry over a gift of God too? hmm, might fall into another category other then just plain old jealousy over someones car? imagine one Christian jealous over anothers gifts? I have endured such as this as well, and do not tolerate it very well at all, and I am quite blunt about this problem

I respect all gifts of spirit, as we all should Greg
I focus on many things on the gift of prophecy, but with this being said, their are many great teachers who can teach on santificatiion Greg, but do not have foresight of future, I try to juggle as much as I can Greg!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service