All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hello, my name is Brandon, and It's been a long time since I posted on this site. About three-months ago, I started having severe anxiety, which landed me in the hospital. After I was released from the hospital, I felt great for about a month, and then the anxiety came back, full-force, and brought with it some very disturbing, ruminating throughts that I cannot control. Saints, I truly believe Satan is inflicting my body and mind, and I'm begging for any and all prayers. My life is miserable, and I want so bad to be put out of my misery, but I know that is not an option. Please pray for me.

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brandon, I pray the Lord give you the strength to wade through this storm. People go through different situations & handle them differently. I pray He shows you the correct path to take through this situation. Anxiety is increasing by leaps & bounds. Prayers brother

Thank you, Tammy. All prayer helps.

Brandon, My prayer for you would be, Ephesians 1:15-23 (KJV)
  Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all.   

We must settle it in our hearts and minds that the Word of God is indeed a fact, and not a theory, or just a doctrine, what He says in His Word is true, and we can stand on it through any attack of the enemy. Satan has no authority over a child of God, James 4:7 (KJV)
  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Philippians 4:4-9 (KJV)
 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.   Be careful =,” Greek word  merimna” {ANXIOUS} for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.   Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Be Blessed and trust in the Lord, for no weapon formed against us shall prosper.

JB

Kinda looks like it didn't go over too well .

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service