All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

A friend of mine is a great student of the Bible. He tells me many things he has learned in his Bible study time. I have invited him here. Hope he comes soon.

His main topic is the origin of satan. Before he gets here I want to hear from y'all. Did satan fall or was he made as he is from the beginning?

Views: 752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nancy:

I was invited by a friend to come onboard and comment on this topic. I told him beforehand that there would be some resistance but he kept insisting just because I wanted to share with others what God has done in my walk with him. This is my first time at something like this online. I’m still having a hard time navigating around.
This is really not a negative subject we have been discussing. But people that are not familiar with it sit back and say nothing and that allows attacks to happen. I tried to insert scriptures of God’s Sovereignty and exalt his beautiful wisdom that is contained in his plan, but I heard no words of support from anyone.
. I am never weary of studying God’s Word. And Jesus is truly my Lord. While we are in this world it will be an ongoing fight. No child of God can deny this. Act 14:22 ……. we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
This is why he tells us to put on the Lord Jesus Christ and not make provisions for the flesh. Rom 13:14
This is the whole armour that we are to put on that we may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Eph 6:11
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; 2Co 10:4

Confusion comes from misunderstandings and I’m very sorry that no one wanted to pursue the whole plan and purpose for the creation of man’s enemy.

I like what John McArthur said in his answer “God doesn’t make mistakes. He’s too loving to be unkind. He’s too wise to make a mistake. He’s too powerful to be a victim of anything.”

BELOW IS ANOTHER REASON I WANTED TO SHARE THIS.

Rev 13 And IT WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM TO MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, AND TO OVERCOME THEM: and POWER WAS GIVEN HIM over all kindreds, and tongues, and And he doeth great wonders, so that he MAKETH FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,
AND DECEIVETH THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH BY THE MEANS OF THOSE MIRACLES WHICH HE HAD POWER TO DO in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
AND HE HAD POWER TO GIVE LIFE UNTO THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Some people say the SAINTS will be gone when all this happens but this shows otherwise.
THIS IS WHY I FEEL THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO DISCUSS. At least I got to say a part of it and maybe there will be some others that might want to look deeper into it. This is a part of God’s plan that apparently nobody wants to look at with an open mind.

MY HEART HURTS FOR THOSE WHO WILL NOT KNOW GOD”S PLAN WHEN THIS TIME COMES.
IT COULD BE EVEN SOMEONE CLOSEST TO US

May God bless and keep you in his loving care. Rusty
VISITOR: Satan was created at the beginning of his creation and that is very simple. The origin of satan starts with God. He created him and I thought you knew that. He certainly is not self existent. Unless you can go back before time and prove otherwise I believe it best if you do leave it alone like you said.
What are you doing here in this discussion in the first place ?
Are you afraid of the truth? Is this the reason you think it is a waste of your time? So you are afraid this will hinder your growth? Jesus says SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. Joh 5:39
This is essential to the Christian faith because we grow.
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 1Pe 2:2,3
If you want to grow and you think this is hindering that growth then maybe a little prayer will help. Ask the Lord why studying and discussing bothers you . I did not come up with the title . “ THEORIGIN OF SATAN” but it doesn’t bother me . Any topic in the bible excites me and I love studying God’s WORD. Anyone who comes in on this topic and doesn’t like it are free to go elsewhere but please don’t be critical of those that love and enjoy it. We are also growing.

You said." What's going on here?” You sound pretty confused. If what I have said can’t help I tried.
You said “Nothing in scripture tells us when Satan fell,” You need to take that one up with the Lord. Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Scribe said “JESUS SAID HE WAS THERE” but don’t believe that. As you can see he didn’t say that.
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:7 Rev 12:9
THIS IS WHEN HE IS CAST OUT.
Notice that this event must SHORTLY COME TO PASS and it was signified by his angel.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Rev 1:1
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which MUST SHORTLY BE DONE. Rev 22:6

This is Jesus’ prophecy being fulfilled It doesn’t look like he will be cast out but once to me . You determine the if and when.

Notice Lucifer’s name is not mentioned in both these places. Isa 14 has nothing to do with this event. Has this event been fulfilled yet? Isn’t this exciting!!!! Love it! Rusty
Can anyone explain the logic below:

2Peter2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned,but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment.
Here tells us that those angels who sinned, they have been put into darkness by God. And assumes if Satan comes from the sinning Angle, may I ask how can an angel, who sinned, can turn into Satan when condemned Angel was already locked in the everlasting darkness (Jude 14) and climb up to the earth continue to seduce human being to sin?
If we assume Angel sinned before the creation took place, may I ask when did the sinning Angel turn into Satan when these angels have been locked in the darkness?

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service