All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Greetings AAG Family from all over the world;

I'm writing to you from Canada.  I just returned from Italy 3 weeks ago.  Upon return to my home Country I was tested for the illness, and results came back negative.  I had been travelling with my son, he stayed longer to travel Europe, and just returned last night.  He's feeling fine.  He's in good health with no symptoms.  This is very real for me, and for our family, as we're now all living in isolation for 2 weeks.  This is my second time, the first was when I returned from Italy 3 weeks ago. 

BUT GOD is so faithful.

What about You?

How are you in these days?  

What are your thoughts regarding this New Corona Virus COVID-19?

How are you managing? How are you doing?

How's your faith?

Let's talk about it and pray together. 

Our world Leaders are dealing with it differently in many cases, but we have ONE True Leader, HE is the KING of kings and the LORD of lords.  We unite in HIM.

With God's help, we will get through this. He will strengthen us and uphold us.  He will deliver us.

Let's meditate on the word of God together.  Together we will get through this. 

I hope to hear from you.  Please don't hesitate to respond.  We have members from all over the world, now is the time to learn from each other and lean on each other.

Love In Christ, Carla

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praising God for your families' safety. Love you

Thanks Tammy.  Love you too.

We see more people using scripture now, usually Ps.91. People i thought never opens the bible are now looking for Divine help. 

could be good, but will they continue after the threat is gone? Hopefully they will. Wife went to Wall-Mart had 2 loaves of bread, one of the workers there stopped her and said only one loaf to a customer, he took one back, she goes over to Price Chopper an picked up another one from there. Brings back memories from years ago when everything was rationed, gas, women's nylon hose, sugar long lines on main street women waiting to get in for the hose. 

Hebrews 10:31-39 (KJV)
31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
32  But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;
33  Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
34  For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.
35  Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36  For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37  For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39  But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.  

Hi JB,

Beautiful scripture.  

They have finally started to limit purchases at our stores.  People seem to think this is all about running out of toilet paper.  

I have a really easy tasty recipe for homemade bread if you’re interested.  Let me know and I’ll post it here for you.  

Thanks so much Carla for the offer to help with the read situation, however I didn’t marry a cook, and I’m no different. I remember my mother and grandmother used to bake bread all the time, we had to walk very quietly when it was in the rising stage, maybe they don’t make it that way anymore, but if it fell it was not very good, and they would start over. I told my wife I didn’t marry her for her cooking abilities, so I didn’t require her to be a cook or a house keeper, I know it all goes together, we both have our parts to play in this game of life, but I couldn’t have found anyone that I could love and be part of as I could with her, God had to be the one to bring us together. We will be celebrating our 67th  anniversary Feb the 13, so you can see we are not superstitious, LOL We are both in pretty good health, and our love is even stronger than before I believe, for each other and for God, especially as we see the signs of the end times.

Sorry didn’t mean to write a novel.

Thanks again for your reply,

May the Lord bless and keep you and your family safe and looking for His soon coming.

JB

JB,

You are blessed!  I love reading your responses, don't worry about writing a novel.  Happy Belated Anniversary!  67 Years is a reason to celebrate!

If we lived close to you I'd bake you both some bread and leave it on your doorstep.

Stay healthy dear brother,

Carla

For me, I read in the past , was  in the Bible even I don’t know if it was a Fake News or Not that Virus

2 Corinthians 4:4 King James Version (KJV)

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Then the Virus might be the doing of these “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them.

1 John 2:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Those “WHO” are doing , did or will do the “Will of God abideth for ever”

What are those? And in these verses

Proverbs 3:1-7 King James Version (KJV)

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Then Trust the Lord or God that it is Just Lord or God that bring Judgement

Maybe you can find the word Trust in the Bible and Just or Judgement but the verses above is enough for me that tells what this is happening

Hi Raven;

Responding to:

For me, I read in the past , was  in the Bible even I don’t know if it was a Fake News or Not that Virus

2 Corinthians 4:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Then the Virus might be the doing of these “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them.

This verse is referring to our current world and the opinions, hopes, views, ideals, philosophies, education etc… People have been blinded by satan  They are blinded to the truth of God so that people follow the ways of the world (lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and the pride of life), rather than following the Holy Spirit (which produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control).

The world has had many other sicknesses before, and pandemics before.  COVID-19 is not the first and it won’t be the last. 

1 John 2:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Those “WHO” are doing , did or will do the “Will of God abideth for ever”

What are those? And in these verses

Excellent verse and excellent reminder Raven.  The satanic world system is passing away, it’s broken and only temporary.  It is in a continual process of dying, this virus is just more evidence pointing to that truth.  But, the one who does the will of God will live forever.  God’s Will is permanent and unchangeable.  For those of us who trust in God, HE offers Eternal life.  We have nothing to fear.

Proverbs 3:1-7 King James Version (KJV)

3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from  evil.

Then Trust the Lord or God that it is Just Lord or God that bring Judgement

Maybe you can find the word Trust in the Bible and Just or Judgement but the verses above is enough for me that tells what this is happening.

I don’t know if this is God’s judgement or not, but I don’t think so.  We do know that in Genesis Chapter 3, the Fall separated us from God.  We also know that judgement with certain plagues doesn’t happen until Revelations, and it will be far worse than what we’re seeing here.  To me, this virus is more the result of the Fall and the world being separated from God, than it has to do with God’s judgement.  Your are right, we must trust God.  We know he loves us.  We are not to fear.

Now having said that, this virus is closing the world.  It's not fake news.  We're not to fear, but we are responsible for making safe, well-informed choices to stay home.  Many people can become infected with it by people who don't even know they are sick.  I don't know if your government is responding to this, but many governments around the world have responded by closing things down.  I live in Canada.  We have closed  schools, restaurants except for take-out orders.  Fast food restaurants are only open in drive-thrus.  Many office people are working from home.  Why?  Because when some people are infected (mostly elderly, vulnerable health conditions) they are less likely to be able to fight off the disease.  When they get it, they end up in the hospital.  This causes problems because the hospitals are already full with even regular patients, never mind this additional health risk.   We don't have room in the hospitals for all the sick people.  In some areas of the world this is causing doctors to make difficult choices as to who gets to live, and who has to die.  That's why things are shutting down.

We stay home for them, so that those who are healthy do not spread the virus to those who are not healthy.  It's an act of love and sacrifice.  Many people are at risk of losing their jobs because of this virus.  Health care workers, grocery store clerks, taxi drivers, pharmacy workers are at risk of catching the disease because they are always in public.  The disease spreads fast, and since it's a new virus, people don't have immunity to it, so that's why so many people are getting sick.  I couldn't even imagine telling someone who has this disease that this is fake news, that somehow they are imagining it.  It's very real, and we all should be doing our part to protect each other and stop the spread.

Blessings, Carla (Stay healthy)

Matthew 6:26-34 King James Version (KJV)

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

It means I or me interpreted it as the Birds or some creatures, Lives without worrying  too excessively or much of their needs especially food,. Because we see the birds fly in the sky yet they are alive and I wonder what do they eat in our world today. God has a different means of doing our lives.

And  these  Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

These means like the VIRUS being news today, He holds our health or “Cells” which it grow.. cubit means the measurement and the stature is the Height, so can any holds in it ? except God?

And lastly

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Planning yourlife as if you can hold on it in your hands for tomorrow and for the future to come is not right because only “God” can do the tomorrow or the future or our fate or destiny befalls on Us and always He is Related on Us towards tommorow

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service