All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Im goin thro a lot in my life rn an at times i just feel like givin up cuz it all seems like nothing is goin right for me...

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jamie,

I'm sorry you're going through these tough times.  For what it's worth, please know you're not alone.  We all have gone through difficult times when everything seems to be going wrong.

Isaiah 41:10 has a beautiful encouraging promise for you:

'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Also in John 16:33

33 These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

I don't know the depth of pain or difficulties you're going through, but I do know this:  It's one season.  It's one glimpse of the whole picture.  It's only part of one patch of an entire quilt.  Your story is not finished.  There's still so much more.

Ask God to give you a glimpse of something that will encourage you today.  He's so good at that, and so faithful.

Heavenly Father;

We adore You.  We trust You and we Love You.  Thank You that you're always working for our good and Your Glory.  I understand that our purpose here on earth is to Glorify You and share Your message so that others may be saved and brought to life in You.  Father, sometimes we doubt and our faith weakens.  Sometimes we can't see a way out of the pit we're in.   These times hurt so deeply Lord because we also know your freedom, Your Grace, Your forgiveness and Your Love.  We want to experience and feel the freedom we have in You continually, but difficulties drag us down, and we begin to look to the struggles as the stronger thing, forgetting that You have overcome the world.  We're grateful Lord that You remember we are only dust, we are so frail.  We need You every moment of every hour in every day.  Your word says "Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me." 

Thank you Lord that You remind us to keep our eyes on You.  Thank you that You are holding us and will never let us go.  Lord, I lift up Jamie to You.  Please encourage her today and remind her of Yourself and Your Overcoming Power to victory.  Remind her Lord that she is never alone.  Remind her that "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty"  I life Jamie up to You Lord and rest her at Your Glorious feet.  In Jesus' Name.  Amen.

The tough times may still come, but you will experience God's peace through them.  Submitting to and trusting Jesus doesn't mean that everything in your life will go smoothly.  Please don't believe that lie.  IT just means that when the difficulties come, you will have God's peace.  You will experience a supernatural covering that no one can take from you.  God's comfort comes in different ways.  Sometimes it's soothing, sometimes it warms you, other times it reassures you, other times it's protective, it shelters you.  It depends what kind of trial you're going through.  I've experienced God's comfort in different ways according to the trial I am facing.  I hope you feel encouraged by this.  Rest in His love.

Carla

Amen

I’m new here but oh so appreciate that prayer
That’s the TEST...PRAISE AND TRUST AT ALL TIMES..good and bad

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service