All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Can everyone please offer their insight into the below teaching? I am sharing a tiny piece here. The info below is taken from the DHT (Devine Healing Technician) training done by Curry R. Blake, John G Lake Ministries. All is available online for free. Please could you comment only if you have listened to or done the training.

1. Devine healing is the right and responsibility of every Christian. It is your right given to you by God and your responsibility to pass on to others.
  2. Any hindrance to the healing of any Christian or non-Christian, is not of God.
  3. God is not our problem, He is rather our help. Sickness is not sent by God to teach us something, you may learn from it, but it is not sent to teach us. Sickness is used by the devil to kill you. Anything that keeps you from fulfilling the Great Commission is not from God.
  4. Any hindrance to healing is on the part of the enemy, the devil. Once you are aware of that, you can be ready to fight against it, anywhere, anytime.
  5. Any sickness and disease can be overcome by a Christian who exercises faith and power. It is always Gods will to defeat sickness and disease.
  6. The enemy is not a serious hindrance and can be overcome with the tools provided by God. The devil is afraid you will find out who you are in Christ and who He is in you. Once you know those 2 things, you will realise that the enemy cannot stop you, and if he tries to resist you, he cannot hold out for long. He only tries to resist because he knows most Christians will give up. You must not waiver, never give in! Refuse to bare you sickness!
  7. The enemy can only be truly defeated with Spiritual Weapons.
  8. Christians and non-Christians can be healed when a Christian exerts Kingdom Authority.
  9. All sickness and disease is the work of the enemy and must be defeated whenever and wherever they are encountered.

I believe Curry’s message is of God, it has truly touched my life. For an awesome book full of Scriptural references as well, please read  “Bodily Healing and the Atonement” by Dr T.J. McCrossan.

Be blessed!!

Dave

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You asked, “what do you do with the book of Job” I believe I would leave it where it is for now, and look at the new testament where God says in 2Pet.1:2-3, that God has given to us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him, who hath called us to glory and virtue, whereby are given to us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these we might be partakers of His Divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

You must remember that God doesn’t deal with us “the new creation” the way He did with those that were under the law. The promises were given to us 430 years before the law was given to Moses. Even in Psalm 103:9-10 (KJV)
 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10  He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

Though this is in the old testament it references what was to come to the new creation.

We need to quit living in the past, “under the law “and accept what God has prepared for the new testament saints. If God has redeemed us from the curse of the law, why then would He allow those curses to come on us, or why would He put these things on us?

If you can read Deut. 28:1-14, and see what happens to those that will hearken to the voice of the Lord, then read from the 15th verse through the rest of the chapter, and see what happens to those that will not hearken to His voice.

Also, read Ps. 91, and make it an affirmation, i.e. because you have made the Lord, which is your refuge even the Most High your habitation, there shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come nigh your dwelling…  Does this sound like God is going to put these things on you, or will they just come to pass if you do certain things? God is the same yesterday, today and forever, but His laws are different for the new creation, than they were for those under the old testament laws, which was called the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-3 (KJV)
1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3  For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)
17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service