All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hi everyone. please pray for me. I have severe depression and anxiety. I was molested by my father when I was a child and it has really messed my mind up. I dont understand why God chooses to let some suffer and others dont. I love Jesus with all my heart and i know He has a purpose for my life I just dont know what. Please pray that God will heal my mind and heart

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Angie, we are praying for you honey. You know you can get through this, God is with you, He knows how much you love Him, please know how much He loves you. He will heal you, I know He will, with God nothing is impossible.

Missing you
Moomins
xxx
will be praying for you my friend--i know how hard depression and anxiety can be--as you know with HIM you can do it.
Dear Angie,
praying for you.......

psalm 46:10 NASB
Cease striving (others versions say 'Be Still')
and know that I AM God.

Isaiah 41:10 NASB
'Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Love in Christ, Carla
thank u carla for this beautiful song.
Hi Angie,

You are welcome... I love this song too! I really love the message! The screen saver on my computer says "Be Still and know..."

It is a constant reminder for me... That when my world seems to be crashing in around me that I belong to God..I'm His! People can't hurt who I really am at the core of my being....because who I am is God's child.. HE is holding me....Even though things happen to me here physically...(There is alot of sickness and evil in the world) God is covering me with His Wings...He is my shield and my fortress. I know that I am safe in Him.

People who do bad things are accountable to God. One day, they will stand before Him and have to answer for the things they have done and the choices they have made. I rest knowing that God is the Judge...He is fair and just.. Vengeance belongs to Him. Jesus wants your soul to be free...free to forgive others and therefore also be forgiven....so that you may receive His Love, and tell others of His goodness.

Jer 29:11 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
Jer 29:12 'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
Jer 29:13 'You will seek Me and find {Me} when you search for Me with all your heart.

Love in Christ, Carla
Bless your sweet heart... no child should have to go thru that, and I understand how it would cause great distress, however, Jesus is the master healer, and he can undo whatever the devil tried to destroy.

If you can focus on the fact that your dad was being led by the prince of the powers of the air, or Satan himself, it will help you to let this go, and let healing come in.

Turn to Jesus everytime, you have a bad thought enter into your mind, concerning this, or anything for that matter. You can rebuke the thought in Jesus name, that is called warfare, or you can pray, asking the Father, to remove the bad thoughts, and bring healing and deliverance to your mind that is being tormented.

You can get some medicine to help with both the depression and the anxiety, until healing can come.

Drop down on your knees, and pray by your bedside, you will soon see things beginning to change, and the more you pray, and read Gods Holy Word, the more progress you will make.

All of Gods word is yes and amen, for you, and healing is the childrens bread. Feed your inner man on spiritual songs, you can find multitudes on you tube, that will minister to you. Keep worship music close at hand, and play often.

Father God, we thank you that nothing is too big for you, Lord, thank you for touching this dear sister and helping her to get this horror under the blood, so that she can be free. Touch her right now, and lift the burden from her shoulders, and fill her with your precious peace. Amen.

God bless you sister..... (((hugs)))

God is greater than Satan and you will overcome.
Dear sister, I too was abused as a child, mstly abuse, by my mother, I had nightmares, sleep walkin, and would wake up w my eyes glued shut most mornings; plus fall out of bed,... till I was ten yrs old my memories of childhood were almost nil; and Yes God does have a plan for each of our lives, We are put here for a reason, and a season; we have chosen the homes, families we were placed in whether it was to save anothers life, change a circumstance, or living condition, we are all important in this world to bring the Fathers children back to him,Ive learned alot about what it means to be HIS child; and thouh it hasnt been easy by a long shot; I still believe in HIS promises, and tho its not going to be easy for me, I accept my life as it has unfolded, (not an easy task by a long shot at times) I still Thank God that I went thru them, it has helped to make me stronger in my beliefs and I know my journey is on the right path. I would rather go through my fiery trials in this life than in the next, Ive condensed much what I wanted to say; and will try to post "The GLUE that BINDS US All Together " soon in a blog, it may help you to understand some of the Fathers plan, GOD Bless you my dear, and You Will be in my prayers, I will pray for His understanding and knowledge in your heart,
Hugs,
SwtSwan;~+
I too once suffered from anxity attacks and the doctors could do nothing for it. I found it was my spirit crying out for help. I crossed paths with someone who was a well grounded Christian and they taught me how to study and have a personal relationship with Christ. The depression left and I have never looked back. i burnt some unfruitful bridges and now many years later I am blessed to be able to spend most of each day in God's Word!
God doesnt want us to suffer and always provides a way out if we will only seek and embrace it. This is not a perfect World and the physiacl realm is not paradise. We should never blame God(Jer.23). everyday in God's Word is a Good Day. Every truth is food to the soul! Looking back on my panic attacks I feel it served a Great purpose in my spiritual walk.
Know that God is love and created us for the purpose to pleasure him (Rev.4:11) and when he sees us seeking him in truth (his Word) blessings will follow. This is not to say trials and tribulations will not come but the comfort in spirit will come!
Ecclesiastes 1:18
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Maybe things are about to become very postive for u! Dont give up.
It is He whos will shall be done.
^1
Hi Angie,
I love the Lord. He is so wonderful to me. For years when I prayed I said Dear Lord, Lord, Jesus, God--- but I could not say Father- It didn't feel right. Though I forgave my earthly father, to me the word father was not a relationship I looked up to. I struggled. I wanted to know God as Father- to realize how great and how intimate that was. I simply prayed for God to help me with this. I didn't even know why I was really like that. God began to show me more and more. within a few months my prayers began with Father naturally and I began to know that relationship with God my Father. My love for my earthly father began to grow into a compassionate christian love for him. Those events in your life- they are OVER- YOU ARE DELIVERED FROM THE CHAINS OF BONDAGE< YOU ARE FREE. Those events were your Friday- the day of death- they have been buried with all the sorrow and shame. Now TODAY is your SUnday- Your Resurrection SUNDAY!!! Rise up Angie! You are alive in Christ- Your grave clothes are gone. You are white as snow. Your Father GOD has loved you with an everlasting love.
first u have to come to that place in your life that Jesus is all that I need. Nothing can fill or take the place of him. He has to be the supreme ruler of your life. yes we can all pray for you but you first have to acknowledge the Lord . Come to that place in your life and say Lord I come to you with my sins and Lord I would like for you to wash them away by your blood.I want you to come into my heart and take up residence. Take my life(not literaly) and make me into what you would have me to be. Lead me Lord and make me willing to follow you every step of the way. When I fall Lord plaese pick me up and plant my feet upon the rock to stay.When u have done all these things then find a good Holiness church which is bible based. Not water down religion or cults such as Mormon's,Jehovah Witness,7-day Adventist and so forth.But a true church of the living God that will teach you and show you with their lives of how to be and live a Christian life.If you live in an area where there is a New Testament Christian Church around or in your state . Then find it . It is a wonderful church that is bible based and a place where God does abide..Don't be scared of the Lord and what he may require for your life. because he will take what u have and are willing to let go of and give you life and life more abundantly. He will give you the desires of your heart,, and most of all he will give u life in the life to come. he has already provided your way of escape when he died on calvary's cross.He paid the ultimate price for u and I. Because he did this what more can we not do for him.I pray that the Lord will give you clarity of mind to do what is right and the power to make the right decision and the only decision to be made which is to accept him as your Lord and Savior.You be in him and he in you.Let him lead your life and what ever he ask of u do it willingly without complaint. He will certainly bless all the time.May God richly blesses you and give you the peace that you are so much longing for.Peace can only come from him . A clear mind can only come from the Lord . No pills or doctors can do this for u. THE ANSWER IS JESUS.WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH AND FOR HIM TODAY? WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE MAN CALLED JESUS?
pray boldly before the the throne of God, I just joined today, and read this first article, I had this same conversation with some one yesterday. U have to claim your victory outload, Jesus has already done everything he can do for us at the cross.
Lay it at the foot of the cross.. I know that is soo hard to do at times.. Let me ask u this? who is better
qualified to help someone, has been through it, walked it out, victoriously..1 peter 5:7 cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. NIV U are already healed in the name of Jesus, Claim ur victory...there are many of women out there that need your help....walk it through
Let me first say that you are not alone. I mean that two ways, first of all, I understand your feelings of depression and anxiety. The second way is that you are not alone because God is with you and he loves you,.
Even though we have different reasons that caused our depression and anxiety, the end result is still the same. For me, it was being diagnosed with a disase that will evntually have me in a wheel chair. I have made the same statement that you did above; not understanding why God lets some suffer and while others don't.. Believe me, I have thought about that more times than I can remember. I didn't understand why there were people out there that didn't seem to care about any one but themselve, and they seemed to scate through life. The more I thought about it, the madder and more discouraged I became. I litterally spent years mad at the situation, and to be honest,at God as well. I didn't understand why God would let this happen.
To be totally honest, I still don't understand that. But I read something that seemed to help a little. If everyone took their struggles and tossed them in a pile, once you saw the struggles that everyone else had, you would gladly take your struggles instead of someone elses. Just a little insight there.
But the main point that I wanted to make was that I still do believe that God knows what he is doing. Even though we don't understand and at times it is pianful. But I believe that God has a purpose for us all and that he his developing you into what he needs you to be. It is possible that he needs a strong witness to help others that have gone or are going through what you are going through. Just imagine how genuine and compassionate your testimony will be.
The best thing that I learned was that it wasn't important to try and figure out why God has allowed certain things to happen, but to learn to trust him istead. This may take time. I know that it ha for me. But don't worry, He will always be there.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service