All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Things are not going good with the wife. She's threatened divorce over a small argument, I pray that God shiw me the right course of action.

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Justin, 

I'm so very sorry.  

I'm praying for you both right now.

Right now you guys are in such a tough spot. You've lost many things materially. That in itself is very difficult. You are trying to be parents as well as spouses in the home of someone else. There is so much stress & tension already. So, it's not going to take much to set either one of you off. This is where you guys are going to have to trust in the Lord & be in much prayer as you trust in Him to pull you through this. You'll be in my prayers.

I am praying too. I don't know if it helps, but Proverbs 15:1 has a lot of wisdom...

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. (NIV)

Sometimes it is better to let things calm down and talk about it afterwards. It's foolish to blurt it all out at once and say what is on your mind before getting all the facts. If you stay calm, then the other person can stay calm or become calm too.

Proverbs 29:11...Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end. (NIV)

I know you can find more. I'm not saying you started it or that it's your fault. Bible verses can help guide us when things are going off course. Maybe there's something else that could have been said. Sometimes we have this dance with anger/fighting. We do it over and over and we don't know any better. It's a book called Dance With Anger. Gary (my husband) had this goofy fight we always seemed to have. It was over something small. I made up my mind to do something different. The first time I changed how I reacted, he stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. I didn't get mad. He didn't know what to say. We had done that goofy angry dance so long. Maybe give it some thought. Maybe I'm wrong.

Love,

Mary

Thank you so much Mary those word did help me and yes I started it, and talked and are going to try and change things. She agreed to support me in my inspiration of the Lord, one I started studying the word it had inspired her.Thank GOD I could inspire someone.

Thank you watchman,

Thank you Tammy,

I find this site when I googled God help me and He brought me here..praise Jesus

I'm glad you found us Justin. 

Me too thank you

Any relationship requires work. Keep up the good work with Jesus and with your wife. May God bless you and your wife greatly.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service