All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

My thoughts and  reflections:

Well, God has screwed me over for the last time. I'm pleased to say that I don't care. I don't care because frankly, I don't believe and if a molecule of my existence did believe, I now hate the concept of God. So, it's been a nice 9 or 10 months that I have been on this site, but I now have the answers I seek. So, peace out people.

Views: 6750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Char. That is as a child of God is in His Kingdom and family. Well said. God's grace is flowing and continual as well as His mercies.

God does exist and no you have not lost your salavation? You can rededicate your life to Christ.  Jesus said whosoever will let him come, will you come back to the only person that can help you through this crisis or whatever it is you are experiencing, we serve a Good God.  I am always willing to talk I been through something most people would have died or went insane but by God's Gracy and Mercy I am still standing. Mary Doris  

Hello Kayla,

Life brings many trials and struggles that can sometimes overwhelm us. Sometimes these struggles can even make us question our ability to continue on. But, God does care! when we feel most alone is when God is working diligently on our behalf. Sometimes it is not in our time but God's and sometimes God has a bigger and better plan for our lives than we can ever imagine. You know the saying be careful for what you ask for. Sometimes we might think something is in your best interest but God says no, or not right now. Quite often it is to test our faith, patience, or to make us grow. I've been where you are at many times wondering why this or that but soon it is revealed to me what the reason was for the delay or for a particular prayer not to be answered. The worse thing that you could do for yourself is to give up on God. Even if you choose to temporarily he never gives up on us even though it might seem as though he has. Hang in there, Be strong and know that he does care about you. Pray for guidance and to remain peaceful in the midst of the storm. Count your blessings, take a serious look at the times God has been there for you not the times that you did not get what you want. Many things are a God job that we often take for granted. Good luck to you and try to keep a positive attitude it makes all the difference in the world.! I'll be praying that you come back to Jesus, before its too late.

God bless.

Kristina- Life does bring many trials and struggles and it's all backwards. "God" is supposedly a "loving" God, however, this world is disgusting and full of hatred and harm. "God" created us so therefore, God created this filth. I think we're all ants under a magnifying glass.

Hi kayla, please don't be blinded by satan this is his way of thinking not Gods. It is true God did create mankind but not to live the way that they been living they are living by there own choice not Gods choice you need to understand one thing here we are predesten to God. John 15:16-17 Tells us you did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain that whatever you ask the father in my name He may give you. These things I command you,that you love one another And Ephesians 1:4-5 Tells us Just as he chose us in Him before the foundationof the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will. See here you where choosen by him alone and satan is trying to pull you away with lies and deceit don't allow it you have the power of the holy ghost to command satan to get out of your way and he must flee...Amen Good luck Kayla I also will be praying for you please don't give up.  Your brother through Jesus Christ

Kayla,

God is no supposedly a loving God, He is a loving God and much more. This world is suffering the consequences of our disobedience, but it's not going to be like that forever, our Hope is in the Lord. Three things remain: Faith, hope and Love. Our hope is in the faithfulness of our Lord and the afflictions of this life mean NOTHING AND ARE NOTHING in comparison to the Glory ahead for us who believe.

It's all good sis, God understands your predicament, He can handle all our concerns and mix emotions.

Love to you beautiful sis.

Why are you so Angry Kayla?  Mary Doris

Kayla,

I love you regardless of the decision that you have made, although it saddens me that you made this decision. God loves you too. But He gave you free will to choose life or to choose death. God doesn't operate under our rules. That is how I've come to know without a doubt that He IS God...He actually has a better way of doing things. It's not His fault when I fail to understand, but mine, because I don't have enough faith in Him, don't have enough knowledge of Him.

However, Satan is delighted with the decision you have made...you can be assured of that. 

I don't understand why you have chosen death but I will be praying that you change your mind and will come to a saving knowledge of Christ....

Please feel free to come back whenever you like.

Always thinking of you,

Rita

I am sad as well Rita that Kayla has chosen eternal death and Satan and his Demons are having a party right now!  Mary Doris

Dear Kayla,

You say you hate the concept of God..  God is not a concept.  A concept is the idea that people attach to what they want Him to be, or what they expect Him to be.. The concept of how they think He should be.  God is not the things that people make up in their mind about Him.. HE is how He is depicted in the scriptures.  He does not change, and He will not be tested.  He is who He is.  You say that you have the answers that you seek..  What exactly are you seeking?  When a person is seeking Jesus with their whole heart, they will find Him..  If your eyes on focused on something other than Him...that is what you will find.  It's like driving a car..  we will head in the direction of our gaze.

It is possible that you may have opened doors to the enemy that should never have been opened.. 

I am praying for you.

Love in Christ, Carla

Hi Chris,

In John 10:10 we learn that the enemies purpose is to steal, kill and destroy.. 

Indeed Chris..  that is one of the ways satan seeks to steal kill and destroy. 

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service