All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

My thoughts and  reflections:

Well, God has screwed me over for the last time. I'm pleased to say that I don't care. I don't care because frankly, I don't believe and if a molecule of my existence did believe, I now hate the concept of God. So, it's been a nice 9 or 10 months that I have been on this site, but I now have the answers I seek. So, peace out people.

Views: 6750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kayla,

What is it that yoh have prayed for and not received an answer from God.  God has not screwed you, I lost a child and let me tell you that is the hardest thing in the world to see your child lifted in the ground. But, I too thought like you that the Lord had betrayed me bu the didn't he was at the same place where my child was just as he was when his own son was put to death.  God, do not promise us that if we choose to follow him that there would be no trials and tribulations but look to him from which our help cometh.  In my opinion only you are walking by sight and not by faith, we serve a God that is always on time I know I have been there.  My mother has been on her sick bed for 5 years, amputation of the leg, end-stage renal kidney failure, Alhezmers diseas but I still prasie him.  He has something in store for me I don't know what it is but it due season.  Remember the devil is a liar, He is the father of a lie since the beginning in the Book of Gensis.  Don't let the satan and his demons let you miss out on eternity I want to see you there. Mary Doris   

God. Has not left you, God will Always be with you. Please Repent
And Turn Back too Him, He is waiting with His Arms Open Wide!
He Loves you through thick and thin, for better for worse through it
all! Please go back too Him! Give Him another Chance Kayla!
He won't let you down!!!
Jesus Christ Is Victorious!
He defeated the enemy!
Come on Girl,!!
Let's go up to the Highest Places to tear the enemy's kingdom down!

Sorry, you feel that way, Kayla.  What brought this on?

blessings!

Chris

Oh Kayla. I wonder where life has taken you since 2011. I have read all these comments and found them helpful, if they weren't for you. They are for me. I am exactly feeling how you felt on august 5th, 2011. Thing is everyone I know that God exist. He's spoken to my spirit. I know he is good and loving. But I'm dealing with being let down. I have such immense pain, brokenness and anger. I can pray my heart out for help, understanding, forgiveness, comfort, peace, love. Anything! A reply.

But it's been dead silence for over 3 years now going on 4. I literally can't cry anymore. I cannot keep asking for help. I feel like God may be sovereign in even our choices to follow him. Loke who is saved and who doesn't end up being saved. Maybe that's not for me. Because I certainly have no desire.

I feel divorced from God. Almost a sense of relief because I have accepted it, but also very confused because this isn't the God of the Bible I read about. This isn't the God I see others talk about. He blesses them, provides and speaks al the time. But what about for some people, like me or Kayla? Her post may seem crazy to some religious church goer but to me it is a heart cry, and one that a simply one apply to all verse can't solve. I've seen this in my own life, I have experienced it. I can tell you God has done nothing in helping me, I feel as if God can't help me then who will? It's a bad feeling. But I guess I can pray "I trust, have faith and will love" and just say a prayer and have nothing change. Pray as good I as I can but didn't hit the right combination to get it to God.

I am very thankful for all I have. But I did fail the test of patience. And now am broken from God. I am waiting for him to help me. I have no hope or will never get my hopes up again. But I will trust God knows best. If I can follow him out of love I still need to obey of fear of falling away to hell.

Game pieces on a game board. And no you cannot win. You just get stuck on the board while God and satan have their power war and your fodder on the side line.

My dear friend, No where here in your message do you mention the name of Jesus. He is our salvation. By his sacrifice on the cross and resurrection from the dead we are free to accept him and gain eternal life. Take time to get to know Jesus. Reading the Gospel of John is a good start. Our our hope and grace can be found in Jesus.
We will still face trials and tribulations. But, facing them with our loving intercessor Jesus and the Holy Spirit is way better than alone. God loves you greatly!

Thank you. I "know" in my head all about the Bible. I believe it. But my heart is broken, circumstances are right in front of my eyes, in my real life here and now. Not in heaven or having faith it'll go away etc. it's very hard to have faith God will help me when nothing in life changes and it seems so random.

I can deal with life not being fair. What is hard is Gods silence through it. There isn't any help like what you describe. I'm learning to humble myself.

Hi Kayla,

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me."

John 15:4-5 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

You are special in God eyes, He loves you and He has a perfect plan for you.

God Bless you Kayla.

I can't even begin to recount all the times I've felt I was done with God. Definitively. I did not care for God or even for the good world he created. This is even after I had had a "born again" experience so to speak where I felt a type of joy..... I spurned every movement of the Holy Spirit that I can recall was in my heart. I hated God, and thought for years I had committed the unpardonable sin....

Yet here I am today. I am living my life. I am making progress in my daily life. I have peace and gladness. I am growing as a person though ever so slightly. And I am grateful for all the things that have been given to me, whether by God or my parents or the society I live in. 

So long as there is the least spark of hope or faith in you, there is the possibility of latching onto the proper object of that hope, of that faith. And that true object I am convinced is God. 

I hope and pray that even if you refuse to acknowledge God, that he may work good things in your life nonetheless. And hopefully, then, you will have the desire to come back to Him and he will draw you.....

Very sorry to hear you feel God screwed you over. It's ok though.  May I say you never knew him. You only thought you did. If you really had a relationship with Jesus (God) you know that is not of God.  I hope your life changes and you find God through Jesus. Acts2:38 the real way to salvation. 

“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service