All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Greetings all,

From time to time it is important for us, the leadership team on TheNET, to receive feedback from our members on how we are doing and more importantly asking you how we can improve TheNET. I am interested in hearing from all, but especially from those who do not participate much, or at all, in our forums, blogs and/or chat. All input is important to us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lord Bless,

LT

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grazer, no I am not stepping down ... next suggestion :-)

Would never suggest you do but I think it would be preferable that I PM you my suggestions.

Grazer,

I was kidding ... Please feel free to email me your suggestions.

Lord Bless,

LT

ROFL

Hey LT, I know this site is my favorite site ever.... but the groups there are so many abandoned groups. Either abandoned or just not active. Sometimes I see new members come in all excited about joining  a group or several. Can any body take over the abandoned ones ? I havent looked at the groups in a long time but I wish they would become active again. BUT I love this site. =D.

Janie,

Thanks for the suggestion. I could go through the groups and weed out the ones that never took off and check on ones that developed a membership, but has been inactive and see if there is a way to wake it up and possibly find someone interested in leading that group. Good suggestion.

Lord Bless,

LT

Whoa!!!  That was fast.... It will be easier to join an active group now. Thank you. I just hope I have not caused any one to come in later on and wonder what happened . Its all YOUR fault if they get ticked. =D

If I get in trouble I can blame you, it was your idea ... hahaha, just kidding :-)

lol LT

It would really be cool if you made little audios of you talking firectly to AAG members. Kind of like an audio group. Someone can type you a question about scripture and then you can answer audiobly. I dont get out much but so this would be great for me. We could hear you . I know you are busy... and david is busy but maybe someday

Janie,

I will have to give that some thought and pray about it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Lord Bless,

LT

Janie,

I have not forgotten about your suggestion. I am looking at it and praying about it.

Lord Bless,

LT

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service