All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I am new to this site.  I need prayer to help me with my stubborness towards my husband.  We are going thru some problems after almost a year of marriage but we have been together for almost 5 years.  He is mad at me because I lied, I am human and I make mistakes, I am not jusitfying my mistakes lying is wrong any way you look at it.  I am so confused at us, I know he loves me even though he does the I don't care any more speech.  I love him and I wonder to I fight to save my marriage or just walk away.  

Views: 1085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Austin as well. We should hook up sometimes. I'm in Cedar Park. Praying for your marriage.

Really?  I don't  know anyone here.  My husband just told me he wanted a divorce so I guess that is that.  I would love to meet up with you.  I stay home alot because I don't know anyone and he works.  I miss going to church.  How far is Cedar Park?  Are you married?  My whole life was in Las Vegas and then I come here because this is what he wanted to do and now he doesn't want us.  I am devastated.  

We've only been here for 10 months from North Carolina. Cedar Park is about 20 minutes outside Austin. We've found a church down the road but are not as dedicated as we should be. It's hard to get involved when it's all strangers even though they are your brothers & sisters in Christ. That's no excuse I know but do desire to get deeper in our church. I pray you find one because that's so important. Continue to pray for your husband as we will. God can change his heart. 

I know what you mean about church.  I miss our church in Las Vegas.  I haven't been to church in a year and I miss it.  I am very homesick and the fact that my husband is willing to toss me out like yesterday's trash is so upsetting to me.  I left so much behind on a bunch of empty promises.  I am devastated right now.  I am going to keep praying but he has people in AA in his ear telling him to leave me.  I guess I am different I would never tell anyone to leave there spouse.  My girlfriend's husband cheated on her, told her that he was in love with the other woman other so called friends told her to leave, I asked her if you believe in your vows then you stand by your man and they have never been happier.  I have admitted that I lied and for the past few months I haven't been myself but he wants it to end.

What brought you out here to Texas?  Do you like it here?  I miss talking to another woman thank you for responding

Hi Krista,

I just wanted to encourage you... Four years ago my husband also told me he wanted a divorce and had also moved into the guest room etc...  it was really bad.

God turned everything around.  You can read my story on my page.  God used an extreme difficulty in our lives to change his heart....but it doesn't have to be that way.  Don't be discouraged, there is still hope.

Blessings, Carla

I want to believe there is hope I really do but he said he wants a divorce and doesn't love me.  That he is just waiting for the attorney to call him back he has been calling her for 3 days and she won't return his call.  He has people in his ear saying to leave me it's a mess.  

He confuses me because he says he loves me but his whole fb page is still covered with pictures of me and him.  And his tablet is as well.  Maybe I am different if I am over someone I get rid of the pictures I don't want reminders.

He said he will never trust me again.  I am praying and putting it in God's hands and leaving little notes here and there telling him how I feel and why I feel in love with him other than that I don't know what to do since he won't talk to me. 

Thank you for the encouragement.

Krista

It really went that far with my husband and I....and God turned it around 4 years ago.  Keep praying and hang in there.

I think it's the right thing to let him know that it's not what you want.  But that you will let him go if he walks away----that's all you can do.  Keep making it very clear to him that it's not what you want.

It's possible that he's running on emotion right now and is looking for any emotional excuse to leave or stay.  You mentioned AA...  he's likely going through some inner struggles right now trying to figure out what his new life will look like.  sometimes recovering alcoholics may feel the need to start over totally fresh leaving all things behind...he may also be feeling a sense of shame.  Ask for God to give you words to encourage him and let him know somehow that you support the new life he is trying so hard to rebuild.  Let him know that with you in it, it will be better.  The most important thing for men is respect.  The most important thing in a marriage is trust.  I'll be praying for you both.

If he is a Christian man, I would also make it clear that it is not what God would want.

Praying for your marriage NK

Thank you Tammy. Very very much
Wow, I was stuck at work yesterday and friday, didnt really have time to look here.
My case is still the same.
My husband doesnt talk about cancelling anymore but doesnt say he wants to get back with me.
And I keep asking God to teach him (and your husband too, Krista) how to love me like Jesus loves the church.
Jesus wouldnt divorce the church even when the church messes up. He forgives and keeps loving.
Ive read a text in the bible that clearly told me to wait for God in silence.
Krista, my heart breaks for you. I am truly sad, and I dont want you to feel sad a alone.
Bcs I want to believe, and seeing you doing well would help me to it, I wont lie.
Funny thing is that I was completely out of church when everything fell apart, and I am a christian since I was born. The two of us actually.
But hey tell him this: ok, we can divorce. But only after we go through counseling. If we don't make it through counseling, I'll divorce at least knowing we tried everything and there is really nothing more for us.
I've been told to do that by my inlaws and my husband is thinking about it.
Try it Krista, ask for the chance to prove yourself to him. You deserve it if he loved you before!
Read psalms 13, and 91
God bless dear. We gonna go through some rough times. But if our faith is the size of a mustard seed we can move mountains in the name of Jesus!

I am praying for your marriage and I hope that you go to counseling and that you both heal.  God will hold your hand and help you throw this.  I have read a bunch of inspirational stories of marriages getting back together so there is always hope.  I am praying for you, your husband and your marriage.  My heart also aches for you as well.  

I suggested counseling and he won't do it.  I believe that his mind is made up and as much as I don't want to accept it and it hurts boy does it hurt, I am going to have to.  I love him and want him happy.

Please keep trying to save your marriage and no Jesus wouldn't leave the church or leave us.  I have read many passages on marriage and divorce the past few days.  

I am here for you.  I will pray for you and with you whenever you need me too.

I did tell him that and he said my God wants that.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service