All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I thought this site was for discussions, not church services for someone to preach their religion!!

A place to ask questions about the Word of God. 

I could post sermons here every day, but I know the difference in discussions and preaching what I think the bible says.

There are other groups on this forum for various things, like blogs, prayer requests, etc.

Not actually offended, but just want to see this part of this forum used for its intended purpose. 

If I'm wrong, or out of order, I'm sure one of the moderators will caution me on it.    

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A 

1 John 4:16-21  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
We love him, because he first loved us.
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also

As Lord Jesus Says The Greatest Commandment or Law was Love God with All your Heart, Mind , Soul, and Might or Strenght. And Love Your Neighbor as Yourself . GOD is Love but reminded that according to Old Testament is

Isaiah 45:5-7  I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I look at the internet and other Bible translations the "Girded" was strenghten and in NIV Bible. That the Sun Gives Strenght and Energy to all living things. He form the light and Create Darkness, make peace  and Create Evil , in other words  In the Beggining God Created the Heaven and the Earth, All things pertain to it, He says I am the first anf the Last , The Beggining and the End, The Alpha and Omega, The Life and Death, it means the "Cycle of Life" or Fate and Destiny, All inlcuded of it... "All-Law" "Allah" in other words all systems, and
Now a Mediator is not a Mediator "Of" One, But God is "One" , and Galatians 3:16
[16]The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning ONE person, who is Christ. And something on the Bible was God and Christ is One
Think about it we were born of no memories of a child and when you was born or someOne born how did you know that He is not "God" in Immanuel, Born with us is Jesus which is God with Us, then dont you think it is not possible that a child birth in this present has the Spirit of God that you would not notice it?. Then anyone of us will be point as small letter "gods" as said by Jesus
That GOD , I make peace and Create Evil, how did God will do that if He is not within or Immanuel which is "God with Us"?

Rusty, this is just asking about this site being used for discussions, and not for preaching, or bible studies other than asking questions on the bible "The Word of God" pertaining to various subjects, regardless of translations etc. 

Your response is about a different subject. 

BTW Allah is the god of the Muslims,  Jehovah, or Christ is the God we serve. Christ in the old testament, is "The Messiah" One and the same. There is only one /God, Christ.

Maybe some will have a clearer explanation, or definition. 

But thanks for responding. JB 

No, you're on point. I was moving these sermons every week in another forum so they wouldn't totally take over our forum. However, I saw that he created his own group on here & thought the sermons were going to the group he created. I did send him an email telling what I was doing & putting his sermons elsewhere & asked if he would please do this as well. He never replied so I guess he never checks the messages or anything. I guess I could go to his sermon & comment & he'd see it then. lolol. I'll try to get it in the forum it should be in.

Hi JB;

Mark spoke to me about posting his sermons here because he wasn't getting views in the group.  I OK'd it.

I understand why you would question it because we do like to keep things in order.  Honestly, the website is pretty quiet these days, so I don't see any harm in Mark posting his sermons here.  The important thing is that people are coming here and engaging in discussion whether it be in the form of a sermon or something else.  

The more important thing to spend our time and attention on is bringing people back.  I hope you understand.

I hope you are staying healthy and well in these trying times.  

Blessings, Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service