All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hello, I want to know why God can't just destroy our souls if we do gloify/know/or jus don't want him? From what he says, we never choose to be hear, so why are our only choices to stay and glorify or stay and suffer? Do we really matter if he creates millions on trillions of people knowing they won't choose him for one reason or another? Does he really love us if he won't give us the power to atleast partaily understand his will, send his most hated enemy to scew us over as much as possible, or at least talk to us outside of a book that he had written?

Why can't we just be destroyed if we don't want to be immortal? Why do we have to be punished when he made the things he doesn't like an option without giving us PROPER reasoning abilities conserning these thing?

Do we just take his word on everything he says because he made us without caring about the fact that we might not want to be here? Do we love him because he made that the only way we can be happy?

Why?

Thank you in advance for your replies, sorry for any misspellings I'm using my grandmother's phone,I can't really fix them.

Views: 1071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get it... but it's the best I have so I'm sticking with it.

Spock's mother was human so he could feel his emotions somewhat

More than somewhat.

From Star Trek (2009)
James T. Kirk: Now, what is it with you, Spock? Hm? Your planet was just destroyed, your mother murdered, and you're not even upset! 
Spock: If you are presuming that these experiences in any way impede my ability to command this ship, you are mistaken. 
James T. Kirk: And yet you were the one who said fear was necessary for command. I mean, did you see his ship? Did you see what he did? 
[pause] 
Spock: Yes, of course I did. 
James T. Kirk: So are you afraid or aren't you? 
Spock: I will not allow you to lecture me about the merits of emotion. 
James T. Kirk: Then why don't you stop me? 
Spock: Step away from me, Mister Kirk. 
James T. Kirk: What is it like not to feel anger... or heartbreak... or the need to stop at nothing to avenge the death of the woman who gave birth to you? 
Spock: Back away from me. 
James T. Kirk: You feel NOTHING! It must not even COMPUTE for you! You NEVER loved her! 
[Spock snaps and attacks Kirk, nearly killing him] 
Sarek: SPOCK! 
[Spock regains control]

Dekote,

>>Then I don't have to be here because unless this is some cruel joke.

Who is joking? God is not joking, so unless you are joking I do not know what you mean. Satan isn’t joking he is loving his work, so how do you conclude this may be a joke?

>>I play God all the time on my sims, difference is I give them limited free will and they're happy.

You are not even close to being a God or God no matter what game you play, I do not know what sims is, but I imagine you are talking about a video game. You have never played God. What you do is play. Well we do not have free will so... the comparisons do not work. We have the ability to choose according to the liberties God has granted us. His Holy Spirit restrains evil in the word, so our ability to do evil is kept in check by God or else we would do horrible, yes, even more horrible things to each other.

>>Him never saying we did, only that it's his will.

Obviously no child has chosen to be here that is just not possible, but humans do decide when to have kids, so we decide and God decides in the back ground.

>>I hate free will,

Well the good news is that you don't have free will. Have you ever study what free will is? There are volumes after volumes of books written about the subject. You have the ability to choose according to your strongest inclinations, but you do not now and never before had free will. If you are not born again, your will, again, not your free will, but your will is in bondage to sin. If you are a born again child of God you can do only as far as God allows you to do and He has every right to intervene in your life, if you are his.

Free will in short is the ability God has to make a choice from a position of neutrality. There are no inclinations leading your will. Your will is not free. Your will is slave to sin or it belongs to God. This is somewhat an extensive topic, so two paragraphs will not quench all the questions that arise, but the good news is that you don't have to hate what you don’t have unless you are born again. Do you know if you are born again or not? Have you ever had a relationship with God? Did you ever experienced change from who you were?

>>I can't choose to erase my existance, my soul, my mentality, or my hate. So every other choice is, and say it with me now, POINTLESS!

No, is not pointless, is pointless to you because you are choosing not to learn and grow. You are choosing to complain and continue in your condition. Do as the Lord calls and commands all humans to do. Repent of your sins and receive him. You are not shocking God or even me with your statements. God knew you before the foundations of this world, so do what He commands you to do and you will be able to see. If not, you can't complain for your lack of action? Well, you can, but...

>>Dead souls dream of death, I dream of death, my soul has been dead for years. Does he anything for that?

Yes! God is an expert; He is the absolute authority in bringing the dead to life. Billions throughout history and even now can attest to it. I can. I was dead and now I am alive. Because I was dead I can relate to all you write and there is nothing new under the sun. You are wrestling with what millions have wrestle before. Ask God to grant you repentance. Ask him to grant you conviction for your sins. Ask him to forgive you and to come to you and give you life.

>>But this isn't about them, it's about the ones he willingly makes KNOW they WON'T

So you are telling me God has let you know that there is no salvation for you? No, I do not think so. I think you are tripping, but God has not let you know that. That is your very active imagination.

>>I'm talking about EVERYONE ELSE from THIS era, not back when he cared enough to talk.

That's who I am talking about as well. God talks to me and to all those that seek him under his conditions not ours.

>>I blame him for NOTHING and hate him for EVERYTHING, if you can't figure out what that means then don't tell me anything.

Give them nothing, but take away from them EVERYTHING. (300, one of my favorite movies).

Your statement is not complicated or original, so there is nothing that can't be comprehended in it. You a mere mortal want to contend with the all mighty, well join the millions who have done it. I am among those millions, so I am not mocking you; I once was that blind with anger etc... As you, but please know that the wisdom of this world is foolishness in comparison to Godly wisdom. I actually don't like being here. I wish I was with him, but while I am here I will enjoy and be glad in this day. But if I had my choice I would like him to take me now. I love my family and this world has lots of beauty for us who are in Christ, but don't get me twisted, you don't know me and millions have been where you are at.

>>I'm pretty sure you have to be in a better state of mine than I am to understand that, because I don't.

By God's grace Dekote I am in a beautiful state. I will pray God gives you conviction of your sins and changes your heart. I believe he has and is working in your heart already, so you are very blessed. Extremely blessed and I do not care what your circumstances are. To wrestle with the issues you are - you are blessed. The majorities are blind to what you are able to perceive even if it’s twisted by your flesh, it remains more light than most have.

>>I won't believe that until he proves it

Repent of your sins. Cry out to god and ask him to change you because God does not respond or is move by our conditions. He is God, not you.

>>No he hasn't, I shut off nearly all of my emotions to be who I am now, so I'm NOT blaming anyone, I just hate everyone involved(including my moronic parents)for my existence.

Yes he has, but you as a child want things your way and you don’t want to do what God commands you to do, so again you have no excuse for your condition, but to blame yourself for your rebellion, but God is bigger than any and all of us. His mercies and love goes well beyond what any of us can comprehend.

>>Yes I would because, and read carefully, I DON'T WANT TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Guess what though, you do exist, so are you going to continue to complain and rage about it or will you ask God to forgive you and your sins and receive him?

God is God whether you like it, like him or not. Life in Christ is amazing, it is beautiful, so you choose with you ability to choose according to the liberties God has granted you.

Love and blessings to you. I am not sensitive as you can probably tell by my responses, so don’t hesitate to speak your heart, but do keep it civil.

Who is joking? God is not joking, so unless you are joking I do not know what you mean. Satan isn’t joking he is loving his work, so how do you conclude this may be a joke?

I didn't say he was joking, I said this is just a cruel joke. twisted, sadistic; he doesn't have to be joking, no one has to be joking.

You are not even close to being a God or God no matter what game you play, I do not know what sims is, but I imagine you are talking about a video game. You have never played God. What you do is play. Well we do not have free will so... the comparisons do not work. We have the ability to choose according to the liberties God has granted us. His Holy Spirit restrains evil in the word, so our ability to do evil is kept in check by God or else we would do horrible, yes, even more horrible things to each other.

For the love of- I was being sacastic, I know playing a game doesn't make me god. Who would be stupid enough to even think that?

Obviously no child has chosen to be here that is just not possible, but humans do decide when to have kids, so we decide and God decides in the back ground.

A few problems with this:1) people who choose to have kids but can't no matter what, 2) You were the one who said 'how do you know you didn't choose' so I said what he said which means we DIDN'T!

Well the good news is that you don't have free will. Have you ever study what free will is? There are volumes after volumes of books written about the subject. You have the ability to choose according to your strongest inclinations, but you do not now and never before had free will. If you are not born again, your will, again, not your free will, but your will is in bondage to sin. If you are a born again child of God you can do only as far as God allows you to do and He has every right to intervene in your life, if you are his.

Free will in short is the ability God has to make a choice from a position of neutrality. There are no inclinations leading your will. Your will is not free. Your will is slave to sin or it belongs to God. This is somewhat an extensive topic, so two paragraphs will not quench all the questions that arise, but the good news is that you don't have to hate what you don’t have unless you are born again. Do you know if you are born again or not? Have you ever had a relationship with God? Did you ever experienced change from who you were?

Then God is a liar with his free will talk. No matter what he's either a liar or selfish or both. So far I'm seeing both because I'm here and I know where I'm going. As for the rest, it doesn't matter, I don't have a will of my own!

No, is not pointless, is pointless to you because you are choosing not to learn and grow.

It is pointless, I learn for what, I grow for what? There is no point because I don't have a choice, I do what he says or I'm torchored forever; everything I'll ever do is pointless, dead or alive, because it doesn't matter.

You are choosing to complain and continue in your condition. Do as the Lord calls and commands all humans to do. Repent of your sins and receive him.

Repent for what, the sin he put me in?! You agree with me that I didn't ask to be here, so what do I have to repent for? The thing he put me on a default setting for? And I don't complain, I just hate.

You are not shocking God or even me with your statements.

Yes because I don't already know that...

God knew you before the foundations of this world, so do what He commands you to do and you will be able to see. If not, you can't complain for your lack of action? Well, you can, but...

I'm not complaining about my lack of action, I can care less about any of this! I'm complaining because he put me here, knowing that I'm going to hell, and won't answer not one of my questions! I'm not complaining about anything else, just the pointlessness of making me!

So you are telling me God has let you know that there is no salvation for you? No, I do not think so. I think you are tripping, but God has not let you know that. That is your very active imagination.

His silence is the answer. My hate is the answer.

That's who I am talking about as well. God talks to me and to all those that seek him under his conditions not ours.

You are a dirty liar because we both know that is not what I'm talking about! Verbal communacion, through a dream or just in my head, not out of a book I can't understand!

Your statement is not complicated or original, so there is nothing that can't be comprehended in it. You a mere mortal want to contend with the all mighty, well join the millions who have done it. I am among those millions, so I am not mocking you; I once was that blind with anger etc... As you, but please know that the wisdom of this world is foolishness in comparison to Godly wisdom. I actually don't like being here. I wish I was with him, but while I am here I will enjoy and be glad in this day. But if I had my choice I would like him to take me now. I love my family and this world has lots of beauty for us who are in Christ, but don't get me twisted, you don't know me and millions have been where you are at.

That's why I said if you can't understand it then there's no point in talking to you! And I don't mean here, I mean eternety! I never had a choice in any of this and I have to live for ever in pain or with him... selfish, lying, I hate him!

I will pray God gives you conviction of your sins and changes your heart. I believe he has and is working in your heart already, so you are very blessed. Extremely blessed and I do not care what your circumstances are. To wrestle with the issues you are - you are blessed. The majorities are blind to what you are able to perceive even if it’s twisted by your flesh, it remains more light than most have.

Repent of your sins. Cry out to god and ask him to change you because God does not respond or is move by our conditions. He is God, not you.

Yes he has, but you as a child want things your way and you don’t want to do what God commands you to do, so again you have no excuse for your condition, but to blame yourself for your rebellion, but God is bigger than any and all of us. His mercies and love goes well beyond what any of us can comprehend.

Now you are mocking me. Espeically that last one.

I want to add to some of David's comment. 

I want to know why God can't just destroy our souls if we do gloify/know/or jus don't want him?

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Do we really matter if he creates millions on trillions of people knowing they won't choose him for one reason or another?

Luke 12:7 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Psalm 139:1-6 O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up;  You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it. Here we see David saying the same things about not knowing the meaning behind God's works. He says it's too wonderful for him.

Psalm 139:14 I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

Does He really love us if He won't give us the power to at least partaily understand His will

John 6:40 For this is the will of God, that every one who sees the Son and believes in Him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Eph 1:5-12 He destined us in love to be His sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will, to the praise of His glorious grace which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved. In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace which He lavished upon us. For He has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of His will,according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth. In Him, according to the purpose of Him who accomplishes all things according to the counsel of His will, we who first hoped in Christ have been destined and appointed to live for the praise of His glory.

1 Peter 2:15 For it is God's will that by doing right you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish men. 

send his most hated enemy to scew us over as much as possible, or at least talk to us outside of a book that he had written?

He didn't send Satan but He allows him to tempt us & do his dirty deeds. Satan was given free will as was the other 1/3 of angels. He unfortunately made the wrong choice.

Why do we have to be punished when he made the things he doesn't like an option without giving us PROPER reasoning abilities conserning these thing?

Luke 23:41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve.

“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.” 

Hebrews 12:7-11 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Do we just take his word on everything he says...

Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.

Pro 30:5 Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.

John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth.

Psalm 119:160 The sum of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous rules endures forever

Do we love him because he made that the only way we can be happy?

I couldn't find any Scriptures for this that answers the question. The ones I found talked about finding peace in Christ, etc. I would say that I've seen many non-Christians very happy. Also, we don't have to choose to love Him. From your words, you are an example of that. 

Please know that we love you very much & desire you to have the truths as we know it to be. The fact is, you are already here whether you chose it or not. So, now, the choice is yours. Do you accept Him or not? Will you allow Him to break thru this anger & hurt? He loves you Dekote. You are special to us but even more so to our Lord. Please consider what we are sharing with you. You will be in my prayers for sure.

Dekote,

The topic of your post is 'Can't get out of it. Why?'.  I'm just wondering what you can't get out of. 

Is it depression?  Is it unbelief?   hatred towards God?  unforgiveness?  What is it? 

What do you want to be set free from?

Blessings, Carla

I agree with what Carla asked. What can't you get out of?

You can talk to us about whatever is hurting you. Opening up really helps ease pain. 

I'll pray for you as well.

I would say after reading his replies that he can't get out of life. Even if he dies, he still has to face eternal life.

Is it depression?  Is it unbelief?   hatred towards God?  unforgiveness?  What is it?

Every one of those(but unbelief)and more.

What do you want to be set free from?

Eternity

Dekote,  Why do you want to be set free from Eternity?

Because I don't want it. An eternity of conscious thought... that's awful to me! I'd rather not exist at all, that way I can't feel anything, think about anything, or need anything/one; I won't exist, I may not be able to feel happy, but I won't feel pain, and that outways happy feelings.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service