All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

If you are facing an emergency and you need emotional or spiritual help. this can be a place where you can get that help.
We have Pastors and caring mature people who are here who want to help in any way to assist you in your hour of need, with encouragement, and prayer, and emotional support.

Views: 276

Replies to This Discussion

Bengi I want you to know first of all that you are not alone in your battle. You have no control over what your wife is doing, but you can with the help of the Holy Spirit make the right choices so you won't make things worse than they are. Jeremiah 6:16a says to stand at the crossroad and ask God to help you take the best path that will lead to peace.
Benji draw near to God and allow him to love on you, He will never leave or forsake you. I know God will help you as He has helped me. I have been separated for 2 years and am still standing for the restoration of my marriage of 27 years in July. I heard a message last weekend about how God will allow us to go through tough times to prepare us for service and where we are tested the most is where he will use us the most.
I pray for you Bengi in the name of Jesus that as you draw near to him, that he will meet with you and comfort you soul. This is Gods mess and He can help you. Also know that there are those here who will support you with prayer who have been down this difficult path. God's rich grace to you this day. Bob
Dear Benji
This is so sad! You must feel like our hands is been tied and that you cannot do anything but I want to encourage you, that God will hear your prayers and that you are not alone for we will surely pray with you, for in prayer there is victory. God cares so much for the children.We must break the yoke of manipulation over her, so she can see the truth. It is very difficult for someone who is under someone elses influence to think clearly. We will pray!! Just keep your faith strong!
HE... MY NAME IS TRUDIE, I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DISABELD BOY AND A 3 YEAR OLD DAUGTER, I'M STRUGELLING WITH DEPRESSION AND IS NOW ADICTED TO THE MEDICATION , I AM TRYING TO GET OF THE PILLS. MY HUSBAND LEFT THE HOUSE , SAID HE NEED A BRAKE , SOMETHIG DIED INSIDE OF HIM FOR ME AND HE WANT'S TO LOOK IF HE LOVES ME ORE NOT, MY FATHER JUST HAD A BIG HEART OPERATION AND I JUST TALKED TO MY MOTHER, SO MY FATHER HEARD THAT MY HUSBAND LEFT THE HOUSE, HE PHONED MY MOTHER IN LAW , SO SHE PHONED MY HUSBAND SAYING THAT IF MY FATHER GETS A HEART ATTACK IT WOULD BE ON HIS CONCIOUS, THEN MY HUSBAND PHONED ME TELLING ME IT IS STUFF LIKE THAT, THAT WILL MAKE HIM NOT COME HOME AND I MUST TELL MY MOTHER TO COME AND FETCH US AND THAT SHE SHOULS GET THE... OUT OF HIS LIFE. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY FATHERS HEART!!!! I REALY CAN NOT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!! PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
Trudie,
I am Glad you have found your way here, I hope we can be of some help.
First of all I want to say that You are a special mom for God to trust you with one of His special children, I have a brother who is special needs, so I remember how hard it was for my mom. God cares for you, and He is with you right now in your time of need. I am going to place a couple of videos on your page. I also pray that the Father would grant you peace in the minst of the storm, He is avery present help in time of need.
In the love of Jesus.
Bob
Dearest Trudie,

Seems like all your world is just crumbling all-about you? Please don't marvel...nor be overwhelmed, for wait!...How about looking a new at this? "For one is approved if, mindful of God, he endures pain while suffering unjustly. For what credit is it, if when you do wrong and are beaten for it you take it patiently? But if when you do right and suffer for it you take it patiently, you have God's approval. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps." 1 Peter 2:19-21.

Just take heart dear soul...and see where all these will lead. You may just be on the threshold of divine approval! All your tears may just be about to be wiped. Of one thing be sure: We are praying for you...and nothing beats PRAYER!

In Christ's love-Pst. Bernhard C.
Well i recently (about a year ago) rededicated my life to christ after years of partying and bad living, my problem is ive been married for 20 years and my wife refuses to change and the whole situation is very bad, and quite frankly i view her as wanting to drag me down or at the very least impede my growth in christ. i dont really feel much love for her, im sure she feels the same and the fighting is becoming too much to handle. weve talked about divorce, do you think that would be acceptable in this situation?
Rick I advise you to just be patient with your wife. I have a good friend who was the first saved in his family and his wife was going to leave him because she did not want to be a Christian, but God brought her and all three of his children to the Lord. The scripture says that if the unbelieving spouse wants to stay with the believer, then they should stay together, but if she leaves then to let her go. my hope is that God will save her also.
God will you give Rick wisdom in this situation and will you show his wife the way to salvation in Jesus name amen.
Bob, thank you for the reply, I will do my best to be patient, I guess my only other concern is she is still into partying and id rather not have the added temptation of slipping back into that lifestyle.
Rick you are in our prayers, it is a hard road you are on, but you are not alone. God will strengthen you and he has promised His presence and his power in your life so that you can stand up to temptation. You are a mighty overcomer through the power of Christ in your life. Make sure you got some good brothers in your life who will be there for you when you need them.
Father you know all about Ricks situation, you know his desire to see his wife come to you also and be saved. I know that it is your desire for all to be saved, so i pray for Ricks wife's eyes to open up to the truth of salvation through Jesus. Let her see Jesus in rick, give her a new heart and a new life in Jesus name.
In the love of jesus
Bob
You can add me to the list of counselors/pastors I am a Biblical Counselor, licensed minister in the Evangelical Church Alliance and counsel online and via telephone.
Thankyou so much Dr Cheryl, It is so good to know you are here and that help will be availible for those who need help.
In the love of Jesus.
Bob
ShawnH I pray for your husband that God will get to the root of the issue that is causing the problem in the marraige. I pray that God will intervene and speak to this man that he might draw near to the Lord instead of fleeing from that which he needs most. God please meet this man and help him this day. help him to know the love, mercy, and grace that you want to give to him. In jesus name, amen.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service