All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR GOD?

Views: 100

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God bless Hi! my Relationship with God is a life of thanks giveing and prayer it's in my heart to reach out to the Lost who do not know Christ Jesus and bring them in to the Kingdom of God and follow up on them. and befriend each one and pray they will grow in Christ Jesus.
God Loved us so much that none should perish but have eternal life.
For each person we have been given a choice how we should conduct our lives and to let our light shine before all men that they may see our good works and give praise to God.
My relationship with Christ Jesus is to build my life around Him and Allow Jesus to b the centre of My Life!!!
My relationship with God is such that He is my Father and my friend and everything in between that Our Lord and the Holy Spirit are to me as well.

Now i can tell you the whole matter with three verses:

Ecclesiastes 12
13 Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments
for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
including every hidden thing,
whether it is good or evil.

Matthew 22:37
Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’

38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

This is my relationship with God and its sweeter than honey

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service