All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Here are some helpful links to study. Take some time to read a little every day:

www.AllAboutGOD.com has more than 17,000 pages of resources on a variety of topics - a virtual Christian encyclopedia. Make sure you particularly check out the links at www.AllAboutFollowingJesus.org!

We also recommend learning more about Jesus in the text and audio versions of the Bible. Check out the Book of John. Also, we have teaching, music, and online Bibles in our MP3 Player: http://www.allaboutgod.com/mp3-bible.htm.

A great tool for studying the Bible is the "Daily Jesus" study course at http://www.jesuscentral.com/learning/Courses/ Use this to grow in your knowledge of God's Word and love for Jesus every day.

Use this forum if you have questions or want us to recommend a resource specific to your need.

Views: 1356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you very much I would like to join some how still learning how to use this site.. GOd bless you sister Jamie
I am a new user and very much interested in spiritual growth. Plz lets suport one another to easy the journey.
belove you pay were ever you found your self,depends on your tithes payment plans.thanks
I am so happy to find out this site, i will say that it is the will of God. i will like to join all groups because i am a new born again. i don't no left and right i mean i don't know how to pray somthings tired to read Bible. please i need spiritual spport. alhought i have some CD's sent to me recently. i pray that God will use you all to help me in my spiritual growth. in JESUS NAME I PRAY.

I blessed the name of God who made it possible for me to be a christian. i did not know what christianity is all about, immediately i listened to the CD's Gospel of John, Welcome to the Family and others i find Jesus living in me.

but now i food to grow, because when u have a new born baby u need to feed the baby till when the grow and know how to feed himself.
I think you should pray about it and listen to what the Holy Spirit guides you to do. If it's put on you heart to tithe at the away church, then do so. Other options might include an offering at the away church, and tithing at your home church by mail, or include the tithe the next week when you get back home. You could leave the tithe with the church ahead of time, before you go out of town. But I think it comes back to following God's lead...He'll tell you the right thing to do.
Jesus, I ask that you guide Myrna and give her the answer that she is looking for. She is concerned with being obedient to you Father, and we thank You for giving her the answer.
Many blessings to you, Myrna!
Where you pay your tithe is very important for the reason that not every church can receive your tithe. According to Malachi 3 where we were commanded to pay tithe - it says the "STOREHOUSE" that means the place where you are being feed with God's Word. In other words your tithe must go to your local church, the place where you are taught God's Word.
When out of town, there is always a way to send your tithe to your local church, while you can give your financial assistance to other churches but your tithe belongs to your local church.
if u have a regular church that u go to I believe u can send it to them because usually they have envelopes with their address on them...at least I did that with my church
HI SISTER MYRNA I BELIEVE IT IS IMPORTANT TO TITHE IN THE CHURCH THAT GOD HAS PLANTED YOU, AND TO GIVE OFFERINGS TO OTHER CHURCHES AS GOD WILL DIRECT YOU. AS YOU CONTINUE TO OBEY HIM IN THIS AREA YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BLESSED GOD BLESS YOU MY SISTER.
im new in this site and i love to know mre about this and meet more christian friend and encourage one another and pray...God bless you all.
The lord will give you his grace even as you are here for good.remain blessed
Will join some groups as soon as I learn the site and find time to read and type. Right now the only time I have is at breaks and lunch.
Jesus will give you more grace because we need to spent time with Him.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service