All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus gives us a challenge.

Matthew 5:43-48  (NIV) Love for Enemies43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and (a) hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you…

Started by journeyman

6 May 12, 2015
Reply by Zachary James Gott

Is God's Love Unconditional?

Which response, in your view, comes closest to presenting the understanding of God's love that is best supported by the Scriptures? Yes Ye…

Started by Colby

20 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kristie Jamison

When did you first hear the Gospel?

1 Corinthians 15  1 Now (A)I make known to you, brethren, the (B)gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, (C)in which also…

Started by Carla

14 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Friends...

sometimes in life we come to a point where we must question. Question what we think we know Question what we feel even question our feeling…

Started by Ashley Nicole

2 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

For the love of my family

To the people of this community, my name is Yuriko and I am 19 yrs old. I am born in a Catholic family of 5 members in the Philippines.   I…

Started by Yuri

2 May 15, 2011
Reply by Yuri

Saved By Grace, But Do We Demonstrate That Grace In Our Lives?

Saved By Grace, But Do We Demonstrate That Grace In Our Lives? This is a true story. I chose to leave the names out: In 2005 a women was o…

Started by Leonard T

33 May 17, 2010
Reply by geoff

Love Thy Neighbor

Do we relate to the word of our Lord Jesus when He said to "Love thy neighbor" and further explained who our neighbor was? Our neighbor is…

Started by Stew

11 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

This is so beautiful

“Can I see my baby?” the happy new mother asked. When the bundle was nestled in her arms and she moved the fold of cloth to look upon his t…

Started by KRYSHIA WANGUI

3 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by PoiemaDei

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service