All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'death' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sin not to death

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not to death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not to death. The…

Started by Vicky

3 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINE

Evil, Sin and Suffering: God's Sovereignty Implies What to YOU?

God is said to be sovereign  in all things.  Easton's Bible Dictionary offers this definition:  "Of God, his absolute right to do a…

Started by Colby

35 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Rita Cullimore

reflect on your life

Life is alot different than what we expect. We're used to day to day scedules. Go here, go there. But, when are the most importent matters…

Started by feet breath

5 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

What did He go through?

We know Jesus died for us. But, what did He really go through? If looked at through a medical perspective we can gain a better apriciation…

Started by feet breath

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Colby

Jesus' death?

Ok, I've heard before that Jesus would have died for you if you were the only person ever to have sinned. Such a thought...it leaves me pre…

Started by feet breath

1 May 19, 2012
Reply by Mischelle

Family members who have passed on

Ok, obviously none of us know (except God and my relatives and whoever's with them right now), where the relatives who have passed on are.…

Started by feet breath

3 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Tammy

James 4:5 and Matthew 25:40

14Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then v…

Started by feet breath

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Dealing with the Death/Loss of a Loved One

I am not sure how to begin this topic. I have never had to really deal with this type of loss. My grandmother, whom i loved, died when i wa…

Started by Carla

11 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service