All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'Spirit' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Realise The Power in you

8Jun     Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to…

Started by David Moxon

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Mysty

Jesus' Name Baptism

Matthew's gospel ends with the Great Commission of Jesus to baptize "in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28.18…

Started by Colby

24 May 13, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

How do I answer this?

Ok,the JWs say the Holy Spirit isn't a person because He doesn't have a name. They say the Father=Jehovah,the Son=Jesus [or sadly they say…

Started by feet breath

27 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Mysty

Praying To The Holy Spirit

I am reading Charles Stanley's book "Relying On The Holy Spirit."  In it he tells us "Maintain your ongoing relationship with the Holy Spir…

Started by Michael Kinch

9 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Difficulty understanding the bible?

Ok, does anyone have a difficulty when reading the bible because you're not good at processing words in a book?   I'm like that. I'm not go…

Started by feet breath

6 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Jenny

The deity of the Holy Spirit

Ok, what do I say when people say the Holy Spirit is "God's active force"?   And, these things are said:   1:"The holy spirit can't be God…

Started by feet breath

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Apologetics UK

Too concerned about the outward appearance

Why are people so concerned about what a person looks like?   Too skinny,too fat,too tall,too short...   King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) B…

Started by feet breath

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Gary Schultz

Ephesians 4:30

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.   http://bible.cc

Started by feet breath

8 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jenny

SPIRIT OF ELIJAH

In reading the comments of several different topics I have come up with a question. Ecclesiastes 12:7 Says the spirit returns to the God Wh…

Started by Rita Cullimore

7 May 21, 2012
Reply by Amanda

Hearing the Holy Spirit's voice?

Ok, the Holy Spirit is pacient. And, His voice is soft (in my opinion). But, if He wants a person to know something He will get "louder".  …

Started by feet breath

16 May 11, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service