All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'Jesus' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I explain this?

If someone says Jesus can't be God because Jesus prayed to God like   2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in h…

Started by feet breath

42 May 15, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

A false Jesus? Please help

Ok, what does a person do when this happens?   If a person knows this. If "Emily" tells "Stephanie" the truth about Jesus death, burial and…

Started by feet breath

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Matthew 24:36 and Phil. 2:7

Ok, is the reason Jesus didn't know the day and hour because of Philippians 2:6-7?   36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not th…

Started by feet breath

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Mark 10:18

Ok, I want to start trying to find answers to questions the JW bring up.     What did Jesus mean when He said only God is good in Mark 10:1…

Started by feet breath

2 May 6, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Gal. 3:13

Jesus died on a tree. Is that the same thing as the cross?   Read Gal. 3:13

Started by feet breath

8 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Carla

Matthew 27:46

I need to know how to interpret this verse.   When Jesus says God has forsaken Him people use that to "prove" He isn't God. Saying "How can…

Started by feet breath

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by The evidence based Stig

Jesus is Coming :)

How do you feel about that? Are you excited? Are we prepared enough? God bless us all!

Started by Ella

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Lina

Do you know a Mary?

Mary, a young peasant woman is chosen and answers God with a bold "I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfill…

Started by journeyman

5 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Mary Doris Jones

Whom Seek Ye?

This scripture stands out to me and even more so since I have watched the movie "The Gospel of John" several times.  What do you think abou…

Started by Michelle

13 May 16, 2011
Reply by Carla

Losing Salvation?

Description:If you could not give up your salvation voluntarily, then once you become saved you could then go ahead and do whatever you wis…

Started by Michelle

334 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service