All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'Jesus' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living Fascinated

Does Jesus fascinate you? HE is fascinating.  Do His teachings leave you fascinated?  Do His actions leave you in Awe? What fascinates y…

Started by Carla

8 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Judy's Free

Jesus in the Old Testament

Ok, I heard Jesus was called "The angel of the LORD" in the Old Testament. I know He's not an angel, but what's that pharse even mean? I h…

Started by feet breath

2 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Dave Z

Jesus' Name Baptism

Matthew's gospel ends with the Great Commission of Jesus to baptize "in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28.18…

Started by Colby

24 May 13, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

salvation in the old testament?

Can anyone explain to me about salvation in the old testament? Like did the old testament saints have to be born-again/have Jesus as their…

Started by feet breath

11 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Browning

What did He go through?

We know Jesus died for us. But, what did He really go through? If looked at through a medical perspective we can gain a better apriciation…

Started by feet breath

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Colby

John 17:3 and John 20:17

I need to know how can Jesus be God when He called the Father the only true God? It's seperating Jesus from God. King James Bible (Cambrid…

Started by feet breath

6 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Terry Lee Michael

Your relationship with Jesus Christ

Not in a religious sence, just as a relationship. What's your relationship with Jesus like?   I've had a very dry relationship with Him for…

Started by feet breath

4 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Jesus is Jehovah?

Ok, this is a little overwelming.   I've been listening to Days of Elijah. Naturally, if taken into context "There' no God like Jehovah" wo…

Started by feet breath

2 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Amanda

Jesus as the Son of God

Ok, there's people who say Jesus is the Son of God so He can't be God.   That is kind of a common argument. What do I say if someone ever s…

Started by feet breath

10 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by feet breath

No one has ever seen God? I need help with this one.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in…

Started by feet breath

15 May 16, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service