All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'God' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No one has ever seen God? I need help with this one.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in…

Started by feet breath

15 May 16, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

How do I explain this?

If someone says Jesus can't be God because Jesus prayed to God like   2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in h…

Started by feet breath

42 May 15, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Matthew 24:36 and Phil. 2:7

Ok, is the reason Jesus didn't know the day and hour because of Philippians 2:6-7?   36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not th…

Started by feet breath

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Forgiving Yourself

I have a problem of not forgiving myself,I have lifelong sin that has followed me everywhere I go,And now after asking and asking and askin…

Started by Tristan Wood

15 May 9, 2012

One world Government

Dear friends on AAG, This topic is the most widely debated topic out there. Many pastors deny the existence of a "New World Order" and want…

Started by Zach Powell

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Zach Powell

REPENT....For The Kingdom of God IS at Hand

Jesus was and still IS the greatest teacher.  He is the Blessed Messiah, the King of kings, the Lord of lords.  Jesus is pure and holy, wit…

Started by Michelle

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Losing Salvation?

Description:If you could not give up your salvation voluntarily, then once you become saved you could then go ahead and do whatever you wis…

Started by Michelle

334 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

God's Call

I had a revelation in a dream. In this dream, there was a gathering of christians. The garthering was so large that I was far away. There w…

Started by Mr. Ede

26 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Mr. Ede

Does God bless those...

Does God bless those that claim to believe in Him but yet, they are deliberately living sinful lives and doing wrong all the time? Does He…

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

6 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by William Bixby

Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

I just read this in another forum .The beauty of Christianity to me is how we can have peace while things are falling apart, Joy through it…

Started by Joleen

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service