All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'God' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living Fascinated

Does Jesus fascinate you? HE is fascinating.  Do His teachings leave you fascinated?  Do His actions leave you in Awe? What fascinates y…

Started by Carla

8 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Judy's Free

Realise The Power in you

8Jun     Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to…

Started by David Moxon

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Mysty

Total Victory?

At times in our life, one of the many reasons why we are not experiencing total victory is because of disobedience to God, At times God wil…

Started by Grace Mercy

4 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Is God's Love Unconditional?

Which response, in your view, comes closest to presenting the understanding of God's love that is best supported by the Scriptures? Yes Ye…

Started by Colby

20 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kristie Jamison

Can't fully communicate with God?

Ok, does anyone else have this problem? I try to talk to God, whether verbally or just thinking to Him. I can't seem to fully express myse…

Started by feet breath

22 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by feet breath

Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

I am new around here so I am not sure if this has been discussed before, but posting on another subject this came to my mind..I heard many…

Started by emanuela

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

John 17:3 and John 20:17

I need to know how can Jesus be God when He called the Father the only true God? It's seperating Jesus from God. King James Bible (Cambrid…

Started by feet breath

6 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Terry Lee Michael

The deity of the Holy Spirit

Ok, what do I say when people say the Holy Spirit is "God's active force"?   And, these things are said:   1:"The holy spirit can't be God…

Started by feet breath

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Apologetics UK

Jesus as the Son of God

Ok, there's people who say Jesus is the Son of God so He can't be God.   That is kind of a common argument. What do I say if someone ever s…

Started by feet breath

10 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by feet breath

getting a better relationship with God?

I know my relationship with Him hasn't been the best. And, sadly there's been distractions (if I lived in the country there wouldn't be as…

Started by feet breath

9 May 29, 2012
Reply by feet breath

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service