All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Stacey Osana Arquines's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"hahahahhah aite fsho ready get set gooo"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to I Don't Need to Know Those Outdated Terms! Think Again!!!

38 May 8, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"risk for the love of God in faith of Jesus"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to how do you test your faith?

11 May 8, 2010

"Bust me and I will pounce :) <3 l<3 you Brother D your shorty :) <3"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to I Don't Need to Know Those Outdated Terms! Think Again!!!

38 May 8, 2010

"not that you are not sharing already bro thank you for all that you do in the Lord :…"

38 May 8, 2010

"Here is another one lol Repentance =forgiven recognition as a sinner and need clea…"

38 May 8, 2010

"read my response 1-2-3 but ask the HOly Spirit for your own def to understand what i…"

38 May 8, 2010

"Hi Bro LT, Repentance= be forgiven to live and love and to serve the Lord in right…"

38 May 8, 2010

"Brother LT can I challenge you here? Can you define each word in your own way by th…"

38 May 8, 2010

"hahhahah make the move yeee I agree :) <3 be the man step it up in the Lord :) &l…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to In love with a girl

25 May 7, 2010

"bro dont guess lol know it and have confidence dont give up k and don't settle unles…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to In love with a girl

25 May 7, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service