All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ginnybee's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"No Way! I won't go. LOL! Thanks Linda, hahaha Lord Bless, Glenda"

Ginnybee replied Aug 4, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Ohhh.. Dave, haha. Don't be silly. Of course I had no intention of ending my partici…"

Ginnybee replied Aug 4, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Roy, my friend :D I'm happy to have your thoughts. Let me see... where shall I begi…"

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Carla, I agree that God is the judge, and the words I wrote were maybe too harsh. I…"

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Carla, I'm wondering, why didn't she think her influence as.. lets say.. a nun woul…"

Ginnybee replied Aug 3, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"A leader, Sharon, would mean taking formal office. Having the Gospel preached under…"

Ginnybee replied Aug 3, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Dave, First, I agree with what you wrote above. Second, I was rereading some of the…"

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"I know I already replied to this, but I feel an urge to reply again.. lol It's bein…"

Ginnybee replied Aug 1, 2010 to What is the most beautiful thing about being a Christian?

74 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Bruce

"Bless you brother, Roy. I'll have you know, your writings here on AAG inspire me. Th…"

Ginnybee replied Aug 1, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Hello Andrew... No need to apologize. I'm honored by your input. In His love, Glenda"

Ginnybee replied Aug 1, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service