All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

RoyW's Discussions (2,001)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi All, I wonder - does it bother you to think of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit a…"

RoyW replied Jun 26, 2010 to Why did Jesus pray to the Father?

91 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by DEBORAH AKUSHIKA ZAKLI

"There are some excellent thoughts on this subject in this forum. It is obvious in Sc…"

RoyW replied Jun 26, 2010 to Correcting one another, is it scriptural? Are we called to Judge?

67 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"Who is this God that became a man? I will tell you what He is to me. He is my Lord,…"

91 Jul 10, 2010

"Jesus became our perfect sacrifice. Yes, He was God but had to become a man like us…"

91 Jul 10, 2010

"The Bible teaches that there is coming a great day of tribulation upon the earth tha…"

RoyW replied Jun 26, 2010 to rapture

53 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Tammy

"David, I am brand new to this website. I just noticed the dates on the discussions.…"

RoyW replied May 4, 2010 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"I'm not sure that John Calvin actually taught this. It is true that some will be los…"

RoyW replied May 4, 2010 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Amen, Brother Michael, it appears that He did everything for us. I really like that…"

RoyW replied May 4, 2010 to The ELECT vs. CALLED

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"I grew up in a very strict holiness background. By the time I reached my 20's I had…"

RoyW replied May 4, 2010 to The ELECT vs. CALLED

10 May 8, 2010

"The call seems to be universal, but the final decision maker is the Lord. Mt. 22:14…"

RoyW replied May 3, 2010 to The ELECT vs. CALLED

10 May 8, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service