All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Charles Burwell's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Grazer   There is a real difference ( in my opinion ) between debating and proclaimi…"

Charles Burwell replied Apr 4, 2011 to Contending for the faith

5 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Charles Burwell

"Dear swtswan   Good words indeed.  I would like to add a little something and that i…"

Charles Burwell replied Mar 12, 2011 to Loving God - how do you define it and how do you practice it?

25 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Larry M.

"Dear Scribe   I have seen some excellent definitions and really enjoy the very simpl…"

Charles Burwell replied Mar 12, 2011 to Loving God - how do you define it and how do you practice it?

25 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Larry M.

"Dear Amanda LT has given you some excellent advice " stop looking for the line and…"

Charles Burwell replied Nov 27, 2010 to When I Am Down

199 May 11, 2011
Reply by anne Storey

"Dear Bev I can definitely relate to seeing God's protection in hind sight . Especia…"

Charles Burwell replied Nov 19, 2010 to Share a Time When You Saw God's Hand Move in Your Life

28 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"LT It seems like a lot of people have been reading Max Lucado. I recently reread hi…"

Charles Burwell replied Nov 6, 2010 to Have You Read a Good Book Lately?

20 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Choco God bless you for your open and honest heart in sharing this. I got the same…"

Charles Burwell replied Nov 6, 2010 to What Did God Use to Reach You

30 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Charles Burwell

"LT I grew up in a ' non christian' home. My parents were pretty morally good people…"

Charles Burwell replied Nov 4, 2010 to What Did God Use to Reach You

30 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Charles Burwell

"LT With out a doubt it is David. Many things David did didn't seem to work out the…"

Charles Burwell replied Nov 4, 2010 to Do You Have a Favorite Character in the Bible?

11 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"LT The gospel of John. I spend a lot of time studying in this gospel because John h…"

Charles Burwell replied Nov 4, 2010 to Do You Have a Favorite Book in the Bible?

12 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service