All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Phabs's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pieter Though related my point is that God is in control of the world, not if/ho…"

Phabs replied Feb 9, 2008 to Homosexual christians

37 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by melissa

"Hey Ron, thanks for the note. I downloaded that a while back ,I was dissapointed be…"

Phabs replied Feb 2, 2008 to THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

15 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Carla

"The obvious question then becomes “who gave God this coup?” Did a sovereign, omnipot…"

Phabs replied Feb 2, 2008 to Homosexual christians

37 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by melissa

"interesting, I tend to equate the two. I can see where you are coming from in terms…"

Phabs replied Jan 28, 2008 to Homosexual christians

37 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by melissa

"God bless you Paige, In whatever measure you are blessed, be a blessing to others. I…"

Phabs replied Jan 25, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Interesting. I didn't think at first that God could/would create someone like that y…"

Phabs replied Jan 25, 2008 to Homosexual christians

37 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by melissa

"By having a burden for them, I meant if you feel like you are called to them or if y…"

Phabs replied Jan 25, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"You can't really convince them or anyone for that matter without the Spirit opening…"

Phabs replied Jan 24, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Hi Paige I don't ussually post here, I get the devotions, so I'm not sure what the t…"

Phabs replied Jan 17, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service